Whether you’re preparing for a bake sale or just looking for some new ideas for a mid-day snack, all of these recipes for delicious muffins are really quick & easy to make. They all freeze really well so you can store some in your freezer for surprise guests or an afternoon tea party. These Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins are one of my favorites! I don’t usually care for white chocolate but it is delicious in this muffin recipe.
Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins:
These are a delicious tea party snack. Not too sweet but sweet enough to make them a perfect party food.
- 2 cups Bisquick Mix
- 1 cup white chocolate baking chips
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raspberries
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Grease 12 muffin cups (bottoms only) or line with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, stir all ingredients except raspberries just until moistened.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Spoon batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan to cooling rack.
For more delicious recipes, be sure to visit our Recipe page. If you’re a fan of raspberries & white chocolate, you’ll LOVE these Raspberry White Chocolate Scones!
Check out these recipes for more delicious muffins!
Cheerios Banana Raisin Muffins – a great after-school snack idea.
Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins – packed full of blueberry flavor.
Cranberry Banana Muffins – swap out the cranberries for chocolate chips.
Strawberry Banana Crumb Muffins – these are made with baby food!