This free printable Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt is perfect to print and take along with you while you drive around looking at the Christmas light displays in your city. A fun idea is to pack up some hot chocolate for everyone (with lids!) and a bag of mini marshmallows. As you find the items on this scavenger hunt list, you can award each person with another mini marshmallow for their hot chocolate.
To access and print this Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt, click the picture above.
Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt – Items to Search For:
- A light display that also plays music
- Santa & his reindeer on a roof
- Decorations that look homemade
- An outdoor tree covered in lights
- Disney characters
- Decorations that move
- A house decorated with one colour only
- A “Seasons Greetings” sign
- Oversized candy canes
- A sign welcoming Santa
- Artificial snowflakes
- A snow monster
- Lights on a railing
- Artificial icicles
- Flashing lights
- A manger
- A present that is lit up
- A snowman that is not made of snow
- Someone outside fixing lights
- A gingerbread house decoration
Does your family drive around and look at Christmas lights?
Looking for more fun & free printable Christmas games? Visit our special Christmas Fun page. There you’ll find more ideas for scavenger hunts plus charades, word searches, dress up games and so much more! Also, if you’re planning a party, we have free printable checklists for Christmas parties as well! Here’s a sneak peek to what you’ll find there:
Here are some cute decorating ideas for the Christmas season:
1. Santa Face Round Paper Lantern
2. Home Basics 3-Layer Glass Cake Stand
3. 3-Tier Aluminum Decorative Tray
4. Snowman Shaped Round Stacked Paper Lantern
5. Santa Suit Christmas Silverware Holder Pockets
6. Santa Pants Gift And Treat Bags
7. 4 Soft Red and White Fabric Santa Hat Christmas Chair Slip Covers
8. Mr & Mrs Santa Claus Christmas Kitchen Chair Covers
9. Set of 2 Christmas Elf Fabric Chair Table Leg Stocking Covers
*Digital paper design by Pixel Paper Prints.
*Disclosure: I am part of the Amazon affiliate program. All opinions expressed here are my own.