Have you entered to win 1 of 2 family trips to Kissimmee, Florida yet? I’m sure you remember the first post introducing the contest and the second post announcing when the contest was live. Today I’m here to tell you that time is running out! The contest ends on September 30th, 2013 and I know you don’t want to miss your opportunity to win a family trip to Kissimmee, Florida!
Things To Do In & Around Kissimmee:
Kissimmee is known as the Gateway to Fun because it is only minutes away from Orlando’s famous theme parks and many other attractions. My husband, son and my parents will be taking our own family trip to Kissimmee, Florida early next year and we are so excited about it! It’s a good thing that we’re going for a couple of weeks because our wishlist of places to see is quite long!
- Walt Disney World – Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park and more!
- Universal Orlando Resort – Rides, shows, shopping and so much more!
- LEGOLAND – Rides, water park and so much more! It sounds like they have a lot of attractions perfect for my toddler.
- SeaWorld Orlando – I love seeing all of those sea creatures and I know my son will love the shows.
- Boggy Creek Airboat Rides – My husband and I are excited to see some gators!
- Gatorland – I want my husband to try the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line.
- Green Meadows Farm – My son will love the petting zoo!
- Ultimate Indoor Wave – I want to see if my husband can learn how to surf. Since he hasn’t tried before, I’m sure we’ll get a good laugh out of it!
- Wild Florida – My husband loves the outdoors so I know he’d love to check out some of their Eco Swamp Tours.
- Florida EcoSafaris – How could we not want to try a Zipline Roller Coaster?!
- Stallion 51 – This is something my dad would go nuts for – air shows, flight training and more!
- Busch Gardens – Animals, Rides, Attractions and more. They even have an area perfect for little ones like my toddler.
- Kennedy Space Center – My husband and dad have already been talking about visiting the exhibits there.
- Arabian Nights Dinner Show – This would be a great date night for my husband and I.
- Pirates Dinner Adventure – Another great date night for my husband and I! The show looks really cool!
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour – A chocolate tour? Where do I sign up?!
There are even more area attractions that I haven’t listed here like shopping and dining experiences. There is so much to see and do in the area!
Win a Family Trip to Kissimmee, Florida:
Now I’m sure you want to know how you can win a vacation to Kissimmee, Florida for your family so here’s the scoop on Experience Kissimmee’s Memories and Dreams Contest:
- The contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) that are at least 21 years of age.
- Entrants are required to submit a short essay composed of 1,000 – 1,500 characters (approximately 250 – 375 words) in either the Memories or Dreams category.
- There will be two fabulous prizes awarded – one in the Memories category and one in the Dreams category. For more details on the categories, check out our last post.
- Each prize consists of round-trip Economy Class airfare courtesy of Air Canada for the winner and five guests, a six-night vacation home stay courtesy of All Star Vacation homes, and a seven day rental car courtesy of Dollar Rent A Car.
- Contest ends September 30, 2013.
- Submissions will be judged by a panel of Kissimmee destination experts. One submission with the highest score from each of the categories will be selected as the Grand Prize winner in that category.
Click here to visit the Kissimmee Memories and Dreams Contest site.
Join in on the excitement by following Experience Kissimmee on Twitter and following the hashtag #MemoriesDreams.
*Disclosure: I received compensation for this post. All opinions expressed here are my own.