These fun Daddy and Me Date Ideas are a fun way for a father & his child to spend some special one-on-one time together. I believe that it’s important for each child to have special one-on-one time with each parent. It’s a great way to build special memories while also opening the door to communication. It’s easy to become overwhelmed with daily responsibilities so here are some fun ways to have fun together.
Daddy and Me Date Ideas:
- Visit a local aquarium
- Go to a concert
- Visit a sports or automobile museum
- Go fishing
- Go to a movie
- Visit a local fire station for a tour
- Play at an arcade
- Go out for supper to a fun restaurant
- Pack some sport supplies (soccer ball, basketball, football) and go to the park to play
- Fly a kite at the park
- Play laser tag
- Visit your local science center
- Take a trip to the zoo (here’s a fun zoo scavenger hunt you can print and bring along)
- Ride go karts or race remote controlled cars in a local park
- Go for a hike, pack a picnic and do some nature watching
- Take a bike ride in a park you’ve never been to
- Take a drive to a nearby town to tour around (and stop for ice cream!)
- Go out for a drive out of town and look at the stars (you could even bring some glow in the dark stickers to put in your vehicle)
- Go camping overnight (at a campground, in your backyard or even in your home – here are some fun indoor camping ideas)
- Go to a sports game
Does your family plan regular daddy and me date nights? Don’t forget to also check out our fun Mommy & Me Date ideas!
We’d love to have you join our communities on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. See you there!
4 thoughts on “Daddy and Me Date Ideas”
I love that you wrote this post. My husband and I take turns takes our girls on dates one-on-one.
My girls LOVE their daddy-daughter dates!
I still have such great memories of my dad teaching me to fish! And I love the idea of backyard camping!!!
Great tips!! I love watching my children and hubby make memories together.