This free printable camping charades game is filled with creatures doing activities related to camping like a snake roasting marshmallows. Totally silly and totally fun! You can play this fun game as part of a family fun night at home or you can pack it along with your camping gear to play in the evening or when it starts raining on your camping trip. Kids & adults of all ages are sure to giggle at the silly charades and the creative acting skills of friends & family.
Simply click on the picture below to access the free printable game.
Have you ever played charades? If not, here are some easy instructions to help you get started:
- Print the free camping charades game and cut out each of the charades (each white rectangle is one charade).
- Fold these charades and put them into a pail.
- Split your group into two teams and decide which team will go first.
- That team will decide who will act first.
- Team One will then randomly select one charade from the pail and the actor will have 30 seconds to act it out for his/her team.
- The “actor” is not allowed to speak in charades – he/she can only act silently.
- If Team One guesses the charade in 30 seconds, they win a point.
- If they don’t guess it correctly, then Team Two has one chance to guess the correct charade for one point.
- The game then continues with Team Two choosing an actor and randomly selecting a charade.
- The game continues with the teams taking turns selecting charades and switching who is acting from each team.
For even more fun camping ideas, visit our special Camping category. We have loads of delicious recipe ideas, other free printable games, a free packing checklist and more!