Shopping for a baby shower gift can be difficult. If the mommy-to-be is anything like me, she started shopping for the baby the day she found out she was pregnant! My mom actually started buying baby items for years before I was pregnant so we had quite the collection when my son arrived. I always try to purchase gifts that I know will be used even if the parents have already have one – like diapers and bath products. You can never have enough diapers (especially in the early weeks of bringing baby home) and a parent will be using gentle baby bath products on their children well into the toddler and preschool years. The baby gift basket ideas in this post are all about bath time plus we have an exciting giveaway at the end of the post!
Baby Gift Basket Ideas – Bath Time:
You could start by checking the mommy-to-be’s registry to see if she has any bath items on her registry. If there is a baby bathtub listed, this would be a great (and unique) basket for the rest of the gift!
Some other bath products that you may want to add to your gift are:
- small bath toys for babies
- rubber ducky
- face cloths
- hooded towels
- baby bath robe
- bathtub water thermometer
- bath mat
- soaps, lotions and other bath products
AVEENO wants to help you put together your own gift basket for a friend expecting her first child, your new grandchild or even for your own children! There will be three prize packages to giveaway. Each of these prize packages includes:
1) AVEENO Baby Wash & Shampoo is a natural oat formula blended into a rich lathering, tear-free cleanser. This unique oat-based formula cleanses without drying and can be used on skin and hair for gentle cleansing with a soft, fresh fragrance. This soap-free, hypoallergenic formula is gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin.
2) AVEENO Daily Baby Lotion is a fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula that moisturizes for 24 hours. The formula contains no dyes, is non-comedogenic and fragrance-free.
3) AVEENO Baby Gentle Conditioning Shampoo is a gentle shampoo that cleans and conditions babies’ hair leaving it easy-to-manage and touchably soft.
4) AVEENO BABY Soothing Bath Treatment is a moisturizing bath treatment for soothing relief of dry, itchy, irritated skin. Formulated with powder-fine oatmeal known for its softening properties, this unique bath treatment forms a soothing, milky bath that leaves baby’s skin softer and smoother.
5) AVEENO Calming Comfort Bath is a rich lathering, tear-free cleanser, with natural oatmeal, lavender and vanilla. It is clinically shown to calm and comfort your fussy baby when combined with a warm bath.
6) AVEENO Calming Comfort Lotion is a rich, non-greasy lotion, with natural colloidal oatmeal, lavender and vanilla, that helps calm and comfort your fussy baby as you massage it into your baby’s skin.
You can read more about these (and all the other) AVEENO products on their website.
Giveaway Rules & Restrictions:
- This giveaway is open to Canadian residents who are at least 18 years of age.
- Winning entries will be verified prior to contacting the winner.
- The giveaway ends on September 27th, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST. A winner will be drawn randomly on September 28th. The winner will be notified, by email, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If I do not receive a response from the winner within 48 hours, a prize forfeit will be assumed and a new winner will be chosen randomly.
- Winner has 90 days to report non-fulfillment of prizes.
- By entering this giveaway, you verify that you understand and meet the prize eligibility requirements.
- Please note that Moms & Munchkins is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prize. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation that they will fulfill their prize in a timely manner. While we are not responsible, we will make every effort to assist the winner in obtaining their prize.
- Once the winner claims the prize, his/her name will be posted on the Giveaways page. The winner’s full name, mailing address and email address will then be sent to the sponsor so they can ship your prize.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
The lucky winners were #414 Deborah P., #430 Krystyl O. and #363 Michelle T.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this Baby Gift Basket Ideas – Bath Time post. All opinions expressed here are my own.