Shopping for a baby shower gift can be difficult. If the mommy-to-be is anything like me, she started shopping for the baby the day she found out she was pregnant! My mom actually started buying baby items for years before I was pregnant so we had quite the collection when my son arrived. I always try to purchase gifts that I know will be used even if the parents have already have one – like diapers and bath products. You can never have enough diapers (especially in the early weeks of bringing baby home) and a parent will be using gentle baby bath products on their children well into the toddler and preschool years. The baby gift basket ideas in this post are all about bath time plus we have an exciting giveaway at the end of the post!
Baby Gift Basket Ideas – Bath Time:
You could start by checking the mommy-to-be’s registry to see if she has any bath items on her registry. If there is a baby bathtub listed, this would be a great (and unique) basket for the rest of the gift!
Some other bath products that you may want to add to your gift are:
- small bath toys for babies
- rubber ducky
- face cloths
- hooded towels
- baby bath robe
- bathtub water thermometer
- bath mat
- soaps, lotions and other bath products
AVEENO wants to help you put together your own gift basket for a friend expecting her first child, your new grandchild or even for your own children! There will be three prize packages to giveaway. Each of these prize packages includes:
1) AVEENO Baby Wash & Shampoo is a natural oat formula blended into a rich lathering, tear-free cleanser. This unique oat-based formula cleanses without drying and can be used on skin and hair for gentle cleansing with a soft, fresh fragrance. This soap-free, hypoallergenic formula is gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin.
2) AVEENO Daily Baby Lotion is a fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula that moisturizes for 24 hours. The formula contains no dyes, is non-comedogenic and fragrance-free.
3) AVEENO Baby Gentle Conditioning Shampoo is a gentle shampoo that cleans and conditions babies’ hair leaving it easy-to-manage and touchably soft.
4) AVEENO BABY Soothing Bath Treatment is a moisturizing bath treatment for soothing relief of dry, itchy, irritated skin. Formulated with powder-fine oatmeal known for its softening properties, this unique bath treatment forms a soothing, milky bath that leaves baby’s skin softer and smoother.
5) AVEENO Calming Comfort Bath is a rich lathering, tear-free cleanser, with natural oatmeal, lavender and vanilla. It is clinically shown to calm and comfort your fussy baby when combined with a warm bath.
6) AVEENO Calming Comfort Lotion is a rich, non-greasy lotion, with natural colloidal oatmeal, lavender and vanilla, that helps calm and comfort your fussy baby as you massage it into your baby’s skin.
You can read more about these (and all the other) AVEENO products on their website.
Giveaway Rules & Restrictions:
- This giveaway is open to Canadian residents who are at least 18 years of age.
- Winning entries will be verified prior to contacting the winner.
- The giveaway ends on September 27th, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST. A winner will be drawn randomly on September 28th. The winner will be notified, by email, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If I do not receive a response from the winner within 48 hours, a prize forfeit will be assumed and a new winner will be chosen randomly.
- Winner has 90 days to report non-fulfillment of prizes.
- By entering this giveaway, you verify that you understand and meet the prize eligibility requirements.
- Please note that Moms & Munchkins is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prize. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation that they will fulfill their prize in a timely manner. While we are not responsible, we will make every effort to assist the winner in obtaining their prize.
- Once the winner claims the prize, his/her name will be posted on the Giveaways page. The winner’s full name, mailing address and email address will then be sent to the sponsor so they can ship your prize.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
The lucky winners were #414 Deborah P., #430 Krystyl O. and #363 Michelle T.
For more baby shower ideas, check out our Baby Shower page. We’re always adding new ideas so follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Bloglovin’.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this Baby Gift Basket Ideas – Bath Time post. All opinions expressed here are my own.
55 thoughts on “Baby Gift Basket Ideas – Bath Time”
Aveno is the best! 😀
I’m not gonna lie I usually use Dove but that’s just cause Aveeno is sometimes to pricey! But I love the stuff!
I’ve always loved the part of wrapping babies up in a big fluffy towel after their bath:)
not even gonna lie, aveeno is so expensive this would be a treat for my son.
My favourite bath time product is johnson and johnson baby wash that is scented like their baby lotion. It smells so good.
Baby wash and shampoo in one is my favorite bath time product. It bubbles nicely.
I agree with you! You can’t have enough bath items for baby. 17 months later I still am using stuff for my baby from my baby shower. 🙂 I entered the giveaway. This is a nice one!
My favourite baby product is the Johnson and Johnson baby wash and the dimpleskin bum bum balm.
Our favourite bath time product for our baby is the Aveeno Eczema Skincare Body Wash – we just discovered it, and it has helped immensely with healing her sensitive skin.
I love Paul mitchel baby shampoo 🙂
A cute little hooded towel to dry the baby in!
Johnson and Johnson baby products are great!
I love Johnson and Johnson baby products, But my favourite was discontinued ,it was gerber baby oatmeal. Loved it.
I entered your giveaway.
It would be great to win the AVEENO Baby Care Prize Pack.
In response to your question of What is your favourite bath time product for babies?
I like the Johnson and Johnson Baby wash and shampoo.
Thank you for having this giveaway!!!!!!!!
My favourite bath time product is johnson and johnson baby wash
I have always liked various brands of baby lotion. I don’t remember Aveeno being around when my children were babies. There is nothing like a soft skinned, nice smelling baby.
I love the smell of Johnson and johnson baby shampoo
honestly, for my grandkids I use alot of coconut oil on their scalp, in their hair and on their skin and we use goat milk soap
I love AVEENO Baby Wash & Shampoo ( it also works well on dogs) but Vaseline on the bottom still has saved many a diaper rash!
I used Johnsons baby soap. Thanks so much for the review and the giveaway.
I like the Johnson’s Bedtime Baby Bubble Bath & Wash, have always used Johnson & Johnson products on the kids. I do like Aveeno body lotion for myself so probably their baby line is very good.
I like my Johnsons baby shampoo. Theres just something about that classic smell 😀
Loved using the lavender bedtime bathwash from Johnson and Johnson
I love the dove, I have yet to try avenno but would love too
I have a cage-type seat for my 7month old that allows her to sit up and bathe with her big sister. It’s genius!
gotta have a rubber duckie in the bath
Aveeno Baby Wash and shampoo.
I absolutely love the aveeno soothing bath treatment, my son had a allergic reaction and had horrible hives, after soaking in the aveeno for awhile he was feeling great, such a life saver 🙂
johnson and johnson baby wash. havent tried anything else yet!
I’m a fan of all Aveeno bath products for babies.
I adore the calming comfort bath.
The Body Shop’s Buriti baby line are gentle products.
Facebook: Alexia Harvours
Thanks for the giveaway!
I like the Live Clean products.
Bamboo hooded towel!
My favourite bath product right now is the moisturizing baby bath from Live Clean
Thanks for the contest … we love Aveeno! 🙂
My favourite Baby Care products are Aveeno–I use Aveeno products for myself also and have always found them to be gentle and effective.
that is definitely Johnson’s baby powder – I love the smell.
Aveeno and Live Clean are my two favourite products 🙂
Aveeno has the best products around and would reccomend them to all the new parents
aveeno is the best
Love the Aveeno products, I have a little girl with extreamly sensitive skin and its the only products that are the best for her
I currently use Live Clean Baby, but I think I could really use the AVEENO BABY Soothing Bath Treatment. If I don’t win it, I think I am going to go out and buy it. Sounds like just what I have been looking for.
gentle bath bubbles from aveeno
Would love to give this to my sister
Johnson’s Baby Lotion in Aloe
My favourite is a hooded towel to keep my child warm and a floating toy.
My kids always liked the washable crayons that you can draw on the bathtub with.
I always used Johnson & Johnson products, I love the smell of the baby wash and lotion.
I really appreciate the floating bath toys…sometimes baby just needs a bit of a distraction to keep her settled in the bathtub.
Dove is what my niece uses on her baby, but I would give this Aveeno gift basket to her
I received the prize! It is great! Thank you.
I’m so glad you like it! Congratulations again!