Do you know the names of all Santa’s reindeer? In A Christmas Story, what was the one item on Ralphie’s Christmas list? If you can answer these questions, then you’ll have fun with this free printable Christmas trivia game!
Click the picture above to access the free printable. The answers have been included on the free printable game as well.
Printable Christmas Trivia Answers:
- Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph
- His hat
- A Red Ryder BB Gun
- Ghost of Christmas Past, Ghost of Christmas Present, Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come
- Elvis Presley
- Eleven Pipers Piping
- Underneath the mistletoe
So, how many answers did you guess correctly? Let us know in the comments below.
Okay, now it’s your turn to ask me a Christmas trivia question. Leave a comment below with your best piece of Christmas trivia (a popular movie, a tradition in another country, the origin of a particular tradition, etc.) and I’ll do my best to answer it.
Here at Moms & Munchkins, we love Christmas! We have so many more fun & free printable games to share with you. Visit our special Christmas Fun page. There you’ll find links to many more Christmas games like scavenger hunts, charades, word scrambles, word searches and plenty of original games perfect for the entire family! Here’s a sneak peek at one of our other FREE printable games – Christmas Charades!
If you need a sweet treat for your holiday dessert table, check out this delicious Cinnamon Bun Cheese Ball. It’s so yummy!!
Looking for adorable Christmas decorating ideas? Here are some of my favorites:
1. Santa Face Round Paper Lantern
2. Home Basics 3-Layer Glass Cake Stand
3. 3-Tier Aluminum Decorative Tray
4. Snowman Shaped Round Stacked Paper Lantern
5. Santa Suit Christmas Silverware Holder Pockets
6. Santa Pants Gift And Treat Bags
7. 4 Soft Red and White Fabric Santa Hat Christmas Chair Slip Covers
8. Mr & Mrs Santa Claus Christmas Kitchen Chair Covers
9. Set of 2 Christmas Elf Fabric Chair Table Leg Stocking Covers
Did you know that our Christmas board on Pinterest is our most popular board? It’s true! We have loads of fun ideas and freebies – here’s a direct link to the Christmas board. During the early winter months, we’re always adding new Christmas games, freebies and activity ideas. To stay updated on the latest ideas, follow us over on Facebook.
*Digital Paper Design by Pixel Paper Prints.
*Disclosure: I am part of the Amazon affiliate program. All opinions expressed here are my own.