We have peanut and tree nut allergies in the family so finding a brand of shredded coconut that didn’t have a nut cross-contamination warning on it was difficult. I’ve finally found one and now every dessert I make seems to have coconut in it. Oh coconut…I’ve missed you my old friend! These Triple Chocolate Coconut Bars start with a graham cracker crust topped with shredded coconut, 3 types of chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk drizzled over the top before baking. A delicious gooey bar recipe that’s perfect for the summer potluck party season.
Triple Chocolate Coconut Bars Recipe:
These bars are super easy to make. No mixing (other than stirring the butter and graham cracker crumbs together). Basically sprinkle everything over the graham cracker crust and it’s ready for baking. Doesn’t get much easier than that!
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1½ cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- Press crumb mixture in the bottom of an 8"x8" baking pan. Press it in firmly to form the crust.
- Sprinkle coconut evenly over the graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle all 3 kinds of chocolate chips evenly over top of the coconut.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the bars.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature before cutting into bars.
Love chocolate & coconut? Check out these desserts!