Anytime I’m in the US, I always have to make a stop at The Cheesecake Factory. It is my favorite restaurant! They have a Coconut Cream Cheesecake with a macaroon crust that is absolutely delicious. I drool just thinking of it! Since I don’t live near a Cheesecake Factory (boo!), I came up with my own sweet treat to make at home: No Bake Chocolate Macaroon Cheesecake Parfait.
Chocolate Macaroon Cheesecake Parfait:
To serve to guests, you could layer the ingredients in a martini glass. For a sweet treat at home, it tastes just as good piled high in a bowl. This recipe makes 4 large parfaits or 6 smaller sized treats. Make sure you keep these no bake cheesecake parfaits in the fridge until right before you’re ready to serve them.
- Ruffles Chocolate Macaroons
- 1 250ml carton of whipping cream (35%)
- 1 250g package of cream cheese (room temperature)
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Crush 2 Ruffles in the bottom of each serving dish (bowl, martini glass, etc.).
- Using beaters, whip the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Put aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well mixed and smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Using an icing tool, swirl the cheesecake mixture into the serving dishes.
- Top with 1-2 crushed Ruffles on each parfait.
If you love chocolate & coconut macaroons, I highly recommend this Chocolate Macaroon Cheesecake. It’s one of my favorite desserts! Great for a party and it’s fairly easy to make too.