With summer vacation quickly approaching, you may be wondering how to keep your kids entertained throughout the summer months. With the help of Denise at The CreativiDee Workshop, we’ve created a summer bucket list of 50 (plus a bonus idea!) fun activities to enjoy this summer and we’ve put it into a free printable for you!
Summer Bucket List Ideas:
Here are just a few of the fun ideas that you’ll find in the free printable.
- Play water balloon dodge ball
- Jump through the sprinklers
- Visit 5 playgrounds you haven’t visited before
- Build a sand castle
- Have a picnic at the park
- Play soccer at the park
- Fly a kite
- Play catch at the park
- Blow bubbles
- Play a round of outdoor mini golf or visit a driving range
- Play beach volleyball
- Play with a Frisbee at the park
- Set up a silly obstacle course in your own backyard
- Play basketball at a public outdoor court
- Play tennis in an outdoor court
- Arrange for a tour of your local firehouse
- Plant some flowers
- Feed the ducks at the local park
- Watch some fireworks on Canada Day or the 4th of July
- Try a messy science experiment outside (visit ScienceBob.com for ideas)
- Paint & hang a birdhouse
- Go out on a boat (canoe, raft, etc.)
- Go out for ice cream
- Create a new flavor of lemonade
- Visit the local animal shelter & drop off toys for the animals
What items would you add to a summer bucket list?
This free printable is available to Moms & Munchkins Monthly Newsletter Subscribers. The newsletter is free and you can sign up here. Each month we’ll update you on what’s planned for Moms & Munchkins along with a fun free printable to enjoy with your family. After you sign up, you’ll be sent the secret password and link to the free printables page (including all of the past free newsletter printables of 2013). The printable Family Fun Summer Bucket List will be available on June 1st.
We’d like to give a BIG Thank You to Denise with The CreativiDee Workshop for designing this fun printable for us.