With summer vacation quickly approaching, you may be wondering how to keep your kids entertained throughout the summer months. With the help of Denise at The CreativiDee Workshop, we’ve created a summer bucket list of 50 (plus a bonus idea!) fun activities to enjoy this summer and we’ve put it into a free printable for you!
Summer Bucket List Ideas:
Here are just a few of the fun ideas that you’ll find in the free printable.
- Play water balloon dodge ball
- Jump through the sprinklers
- Visit 5 playgrounds you haven’t visited before
- Build a sand castle
- Have a picnic at the park
- Play soccer at the park
- Fly a kite
- Play catch at the park
- Blow bubbles
- Play a round of outdoor mini golf or visit a driving range
- Play beach volleyball
- Play with a Frisbee at the park
- Set up a silly obstacle course in your own backyard
- Play basketball at a public outdoor court
- Play tennis in an outdoor court
- Arrange for a tour of your local firehouse
- Plant some flowers
- Feed the ducks at the local park
- Watch some fireworks on Canada Day or the 4th of July
- Try a messy science experiment outside (visit ScienceBob.com for ideas)
- Paint & hang a birdhouse
- Go out on a boat (canoe, raft, etc.)
- Go out for ice cream
- Create a new flavor of lemonade
- Visit the local animal shelter & drop off toys for the animals
What items would you add to a summer bucket list?
How To Print Your Free Summer Bucket List Ideas Printable
This fun Summer Bucket List Printable is available for FREE to you just for checking out our great site. Make sure to bookmark us as well as share Moms and Munchkins with your friends on social media. Visit our Kids Activity page for even more free printables, games, party ideas, fun activities, and more!
Click here for the Free Summer Bucket List Printable
This is just the beginning of fun Kids Activities here on Moms & Munchkins. You can follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates.
If you enjoyed this fun Free Summer Bucket List Printable, then take a few seconds and pin it to your favorite Pinterest board or share it with friends on social media. If you decide to use some of these Free Summer Bucket List Printables, take a picture afterward and tag us on social media as we love seeing when others use the printables.
We’d like to give a BIG Thank You to Denise with The CreativiDee Workshop for designing this fun printable for us.
1 thought on “Beating Summer Boredom”