Looking for some moms night in ideas for the moms in your group? Why not try this fun moms night in trivia game to share a few laughs while getting to know each other better.
Each mom could be asked to bring their favorite appetizer or dessert for a potluck. It’s a great way to try new recipes plus it saves the hostess from having to prepare all of the food. You could also set up a cocktail or mocktail bar with a variety of drinks mixings.
Moms Night In Trivia Game:
For this game, you’ll need a bunch of small sheets of paper for each person for answers, one sheet of paper for each mom to record her guesses, plenty of pens and a scoreboard (if you want to keep score).
Assign one person to read a question out loud (see sample questions below) and then have each mom write her answer on a small sheet of paper and toss their answer into a bowl in the middle of the group.
Assign one person to read each of the answers out loud while each mom writes down who they think provided each answer. To keep things simple, the person reading each answer can write a number on each answer as they are read for easy reference after.
After all of the answers are read & the moms have written their guesses, read through them again (referencing the answer number) and have the moms shout out who they think provided each answer. After a few seconds, have the mom who provided the answer raise her hand. Then move onto the next answer card until you get through them all.
Now move onto your next question and repeat the above steps. You could keep score and award the person with the most correct answers. This is a fun way to get to know the other moms in your group.
Some ideas for moms night in trivia are:
- What year did you start dating your husband?
- What is your husband’s nickname for you?
- What is your nickname for your husband?
- What is your dream vacation?
- What was your first job?
- What was your best date?
- What was your worst date?
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you could take one item with you to a deserted island (people excluded), what would you take?
- Name 1 thing you’ve learned over the years that you want to pass on to your children?
- Using one word, describe yourself in high school.
- If you won the lottery, what would your first purchase be?
- Name one famous person you had a crush on as a tween or teen.
- If you could see one person in concert, who would it be?
There are many options for fun questions – be creative with it but not too personal. There are so many fun moms night in ideas that you could celebrate with your best mommy friends. What fun moms night in ideas have you tried?
For more fun ideas for a moms’ night out, visit our special Moms’ Night Out page.