These Crescent Bacon Cheese Tartlets get two thumbs up from me! They are really easy to make and are a great party appetizer or lunch with a side salad. I will admit to being one of the few people who doesn’t actually care for bacon. Gasp! I know…shocking, right? Real bacon bits in salads or in appetizers I can handle but I could never just sit down and eat strips of bacon for breakfast. Even though I’m not a fan of bacon, I really enjoy these appetizers. I bet these would be a hit with kids for lunch too!
Crescent Bacon Cheese Tartlets:
If you are serving these at a party, you may want to double the recipe because I can promise you that these will go fast!
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescents
- ⅓ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ⅓ cup real bacon bits
- ⅓ cup chopped green onion
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp heavy cream (35%)
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle and press all perforations to seal.
- Cut dough into 12 squares.
- Gently press squares into 12 ungreased mini muffin tins and shape edges to form rims.
- Mix cheese, bacon, onion, egg and heavy cream and stir well to mix.
- Fill each crescent evenly with the cheese mixture.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and filling is set.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
For more tasty party appetizers or irresistible desserts, visit our recipe page.
One of my favorite party desserts is this Cinnamon Bun Cheese Ball served with shortbread cookies on the side. This is perfect for a ladies tea party. It tastes like dipping cookies in cinnamon bun icing…drool!
Stay updated on the latest & tastiest recipes by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.