I know it’s still summer but the fall entertaining season is quickly approaching. It has been cold & rainy this weekend so I’ve started to dream about comfort food recipes and pumpkin desserts. Do you plan & host parties during the holiday season? Maybe a big family Thanksgiving dinner, or a holiday party with friends before the chaos of the holiday season really starts? This Crescent Wrapped Brie appetizer is super easy to make and it has been a hit with everyone I’ve made it for. With just three ingredients, it really doesn’t get much easier than this!
Crescent Wrapped Brie Appetizer:
I serve this with crackers on the side and you could also add some spicy jalapeño jelly in a side dish for an added kick of flavor.
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescents
- 1 large round Brie cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- crackers on the side
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Unroll dough and separate into two sections then firmly press perforations to create two squares.
- Place one square on an ungreased baking sheet and place cheese in the middle of the dough.
- Place the second dough square on top of the cheese round.
- Press around the cheese to seal completely.
- Brush the outside with the beaten egg.
- Back 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers and a knife for cutting & spreading.
For more delicious party appetizer ideas or sweet treats to follow the main meal, visit our recipe page.
One of my favorite fall party dessert recipes is this irresistible Caramel Apple Crisp Pie.