Planning a co-ed baby shower can be a little tricky when you try to figure out how to include the men who won’t necessarily want to play games with diapers and take home candle favors. Here are some ideas co-ed baby shower favors that everyone will enjoy.
Co-Ed Baby Shower Favors:
You can never go wrong with food! No matter the gender of the guest, it’s tough to turn down any favor involving food.
- Food favors made with baby food (here are some delicious ideas)
- BBQ Sauce or BBQ spices with a delicious recipe attached
- Homemade cookies
- Setting out a candy buffet with containers for guests to fill to take home
- Home entertainment basket with microwavable popcorn and popcorn salt inside a plastic popcorn tub (you can find all of this at your local dollar store)
- Coffee and chocolate covered coffee beans (since you won’t be getting a lot of sleep when the baby arrives you may as well keep your guests up as too with caffeine flavored treats!)
- Mini containers of ice cream with small bags of dill pickle chips (pickles & ice cream!)
- Chocolate bars with personalized labels
- Milk Duds inside plastic bottles
- For an outdoors theme, individually wrapped S’Mores packages with graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate bars
- Cake pops
- Tins of salty snacks like trail mix, chocolate covered pretzels, etc.
For co-ed baby shower favors that don’t involve food, here are a few fun ideas:
- Single ticket certificates to see a movie (some places provide a discount when you purchase a certain quantity)
- Homemade CD’s with popular sons that include the word “baby”
- Small potted plants
- Polaroid pictures from a photo booth area of the party inside a personalized photo sleeve
Have you ever received a co-ed baby shower favor? If so, what was it?
For more baby shower tips, theme ideas and free printable games, please see our Baby Shower page.
We love a good party & that’s why we’re always sharing fun ideas for all types of celebrations. Never miss an update by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.