This bubble party post is courtesy of our contributor Elizabeth…Let’s face it, most of these Pinterest‐worthy parties can cost way more than many of us could spend on a birthday party. At Lemonberry Moon, I strive to create these gorgeous parties on a budget.
One of my favorite Summer themes is the Bubble Party. A bubble party works for any age (I would be totally happy with a bubble party for my birthday!) any and gender. Bubbles are inexpensive and easy to come by or make yourself. I have never met a child that didn’t adore bubbles, they offer endless entertainment!
Throw Your Own Bubble Party With a Few of These Party Tips:
1. Make a large batch of homemade bubbles for hours of fun.
2. Tape down some bubble wrap for the best dance floor ever!
3. Think outside the box, but inside the circle! Round plates, round food, use a hole punch and create lots of round confetti!
4. Things that Pop! Soda pop, Popcorn, pop rocks and maybe even some pop ‘n lock for the dance floor!
5. Bubble bath, bouncy balls, popcorn and of course bubbles all make excellent party favors.
Visit our special Bubble Party post for even more creative ideas that you could incorporate into your next event.
Visit our Themed Parties page for even more fun ideas!
Thank you to Elizabeth for sharing these creative party ideas with us. For even more creative ideas, be sure to follow her on Facebook & Pinterest. You must check out her Etsy shop filled with creative ebooks on party planning a variety of creative birthday themes. I love these books filled with party ideas, printables, recipes and more! It really takes the stress of planning a fabulous party off of you with suggestions for decorations, food, favors and so much more.