This Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball is packed full of flavor. It’s great as an appetizer for parties, a potluck dish or just a lazy snack to eat at home with your family. I made this one a couple of days ago and it’s almost gone already. It’s really easy to make but remember to let it sit in the fridge for several hours before eating it so that the flavors have time to merge together for cheese ball perfection!
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball:
I rolled this cheese ball in crushed crackers but some other delicious coating ideas include:
- crispy onions
- crushed garlic croutons
- panko bread crumbs
This would make a great game day party appetizer! You can serve this with crackers and vegetables on the side.
- 2 packages (250ml each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (envelope) dry Ranch dressing mix
- ¾ cup real bacon bits
- crushed crackers for coating
- Stir cream cheese until softened so that it's easier to mix the other ingredients in.
- Add dry ranch mix and stir well to mix.
- Add shredded cheese and bacon and stir well to mix.
- Form the mixture into a ball and roll in crushed crackers to coat.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and store in fridge for several hours (at least 3) before serving.
- Serve with crackers and refrigerate leftovers.
For more delicious appetizer & family recipe ideas, visit our Party Food & Family Recipes page.
Looking for delicious appetizers for your next party? Here are a few of my favorites:
Hot Artichoke & Spinach Dip – even better than a restaurant version!
Layered Pizza Dip – a hit with both kids and adults!
Loaded Baked Potato Nachos – a unique & delicious twist on the classic nacho recipe.
Bacon Cheese Tartlets – super easy to make and so tasty!
We’re always adding new & tasty ideas for party food. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for the latest ideas.
6 thoughts on “Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball”
These are great. Yum I will be doing this for my next BBQ and impress everyone!!
Thank you for sharing this yumminess at the Thursday Favorite things blog hop. Please watch for your feature on Monday xo
This looks amazing and it’s totally making my mouth water. 🙂
Pinned to try later. Love to make cheeseballs.
It’s delicious! I hope you love it as much as we do!