This Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball is packed full of flavor. It’s great as an appetizer for parties, a potluck dish or just a lazy snack to eat at home with your family. I made this one a couple of days ago and it’s almost gone already. It’s really easy to make but remember to let it sit in the fridge for several hours before eating it so that the flavors have time to merge together for cheese ball perfection!
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball:
I rolled this cheese ball in crushed crackers but some other delicious coating ideas include:
- crispy onions
- crushed garlic croutons
- panko bread crumbs
- 2 packages (250ml each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (envelope) dry Ranch dressing mix
- ⅓ cup real bacon bits
- crushed crackers for coating
- Stir cream cheese until softened so that it's easier to mix the other ingredients in.
- Add dry ranch mix and stir well to mix.
- Add shredded cheese and bacon and stir well to mix.
- Form the mixture into a ball and roll in crushed crackers to coat.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and store in fridge for several hours (at least 3) before serving.
- Serve with crackers and refrigerate leftovers.
For more delicious appetizer & family recipe ideas, visit our Party Food & Family Recipes page.
Looking for delicious appetizers for your next party? Here are a few of my favorites: