Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching! Have you decided what you’re doing for your family this year? Here are some adorable free printables for Valentine’s Day from some talented party designers and children’s sites.
1) Valentine’s Classroom Pack from Amanda’s Parties TO GO: I love the frog theme in these free printables for Valentine’s Day. This set includes cupcake wrappers, treat bag toppers, cupcake toppers (which can also be used for napkin rings) and cute tic-tac-toe games.
2) Conversation Heart Bingo from Princess & The Peas: This is a fun game to play with conversational heart candies and it’s a great game for little ones who are learning how to read. What happens to the hearts that don’t match one of the BINGO squares? You get to eat those ones!
3) Valentine’s Day Colouring Pages from Primary Games: On this site you’ll find quite a few colouring printables for Valentine’s Day to choose from.
4) Valentine’s Day School Lunch Notes from Chickabug: These cute lunch note cards are such a sweet idea for your child’s lunch kit or your husband’s brief case. I like hiding these cards around the house to be discovered – like on the bathroom mirror, on the milk container, inside a cereal box, inside a coat pocket, etc. Some of the printable notes include thoughts to finish (like “I Love You More Than…) and others are blank for your own personal notes.
5) Printable Valentine Tags from Paper Glitter: You can use these printables in so many different ways! Wrap a ribbon around a napkin with utensils and attach one of the tags on the front as a napkin ring, add adhesive gems to them and use them as a treat bag tag, cut out the hearts and use them as cupcake toppers, the possibilities are endless!
What treat do you hope to receive this Valentine’s Day? Chocolates? Flowers? A handmade card from your child?
For more fun ideas for the holidays including party ideas, free printable games, activity ideas and more – visit our special Holiday Fun page.