My little guy loves cars! Big cars, little cars, remote controlled cars – he loves them all! In fact, he loves them so much that we’re thinking of designing his “big boy” room in a transportation theme. When our doorbell rang today with a Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Stand ’n Play Rampway, I knew he’d be excited to start playing with this fun new toy.
When the toy first arrived at our home, my little guy was in the middle of his nap so I decided to wait until he woke up so we could build it together. Once he woke up, he was excited to start playing and I couldn’t build it fast enough for him! We usually leave the toy building for my husband but I knew there would be no waiting with this toy. It was really easy to put together as there were just a few screws and most of the pieces just snapped into place. All of the ramps were clearly labeled so I knew which ones went where. There were even a couple with colour-coded dots to make sure that the right pieces snapped into the right places. Overall, I found it really easy to put together…even with a monkey on my back who was eager to start playing with his new toy.
Little People Wheelies Stand ’n Play Rampway:
- This toy is intended for ages 1 1/2 years to 5 years. My son is 22 months old now and understands how to use all of the features.
- The toy comes with two Little People Wheelies cars.
- There are 2 spiral ramps with 2 separate exit ramps. One exit ramp makes sounds and has lights. The other exit ramp has a little arm that lowers and raises when the car zips past it.
- On one of the exit ramps, there is a little gas hose where the Wheelies can fill back up before racing down the track again.
- There are two car lifts – one by the mechanics area and one on the side of the toy. The car lift on the side of the toy is my son’s favourite feature. While trying to record a video review for you, I had to do multiple takes because my son was having fun making a lot of noise with the car lift. Well, you have to see it to understand what I mean so here is one of our many takes.
- The Wheelies Stand ‘n Play Rampway requires 3 AA batteries.
- There are two balcony areas – one at the mechanic’s station with a car lift and the other by the ice cream shop (because racing all day can make Little People hungry).
- There is one sign that spins around when a car zooms through it.
- The Wheelies Stand ’n Play Rampway has a handle for easy lifting.
I made a short video review of the Wheelies Stand ’n Play Rampway to show you more about what this fun toy has to offer:
I would highly encourage you to give this toy a try. You’ll quickly see why the Wheelies Stand ‘n Play Rampway made it onto the list of Fisher-Price Favourites!
Disclosure: I am part of the Fisher-Price Play Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.