This post is part of a sponsored campaign with Those Media Girls and Tiny Prints. All thoughts and opinions are my own. For more holiday ideas, visit our special Christmas Fun page. As some of you may remember, I shared a post a few days ago about a fabulous holiday greeting video that we put together to email out to friends and family. Some of my friends and family don’t have a computer (can you believe it?!) so we send a few traditional Christmas cards every year as well. Before I had a child, I used to buy a box of cards and take my time writing them all out. Now that I have an energetic two year old at home, I want to send something personal without spending a lot of time on it. That’s where photo Christmas cards come in handy! You can personalize a unique Christmas card with photos and a holiday greeting and you’re done! No more writing messages inside the cards if you simply don’t have the time.
This year I decided to go to Tiny Prints for our printed cards. I was surprised to see how many card designs they had to choose from – over 700! I’m sure you’ll find something perfect for your family in their wide selection! I love the circle design that comes with a ribbon so it can be hung on the tree as an ornament. Such a brilliant idea! They also have something new called Tiny Prints Clear Cards that are made of a lightweight, durable, clear plastic and come in three shapes and sizes. These Clear Cards are still customizable with photos and text.
Although I admit that the ones with sparkles were calling my name (I can’t resist a little bling!), I chose something that I think is a perfect fit for my family. We traveled a lot in 2013 so I wanted a card that could highlight some of our adventures throughout the year. I came across this “Amazing Adventures” design and knew it was the perfect fit!
Something else I love about their designs is that each unique Christmas card has a variety of options available. You can choose how many photos you want on the card, do you want a flat card or a card that folds open, do you want anything printed on the back, etc. There are so many ways to make your holiday card unique and personalized for your family.
I didn’t want to feel like I had to write a personal message inside each card so I went with a flat card design. I chose a few pictures to highlight our year and simply dragged and dropped them to where I wanted them to go. You can even make images larger to zoom in on faces. I love that feature because it helps to make sure every photo is the perfect fit.
After you’re satisfied with your card design, you have options of envelope styles. Tiny Prints has new envelope liners that can include personalized text, a photo or a design that matches the card. You then choose if you want the envelopes printed with a return address or with recipient addresses. You can also choose to add on a professional “Designer Review” for $1.99 and that’s it! Go ahead and place your order while choosing the shipping option that best fits your needs.
Our Unique Christmas Card Design:
A few more things you should know before ordering your cards:
- It’s not too late to order your cards for the holiday season! With the new, exclusive Super Rush Plus shipping option, you can order holiday cards by 1 p.m. EST and get them the next business day (in the continental US).
- Don’t want to address, stamp and mail the cards yourself? You can leave this all up to Tiny Prints to do for you! This leaves you more time for Christmas shopping!
- Want a completely unique Christmas card & holiday set by a professional designer? Yes, Tiny Prints has this option too! The Platinum Design Service includes one-on-one time with a personal holiday card designer to create a completely custom holiday design that can be used for all of your stationery needs. As part of the Platinum Design Service, customers will receive a comprehensive package of holiday products including holiday cards, thank you notes, address labels, envelope liners, iPad case, premium ornament and 10×14 canvas, all featuring your custom holiday design.
- Tiny Prints is also excited to announce that acclaimed designer Rebecca Minkoff has created an exclusive Holiday Stationery collection. The collection includes six card designs with coordinating thank you cards, address labels, envelope liners and gift tags.
Want to win your own holiday cards? Here’s your chance!
One lucky person will win a $50 Tiny Prints gift code to use on their own holiday cards!
Giveaway Rules & Restrictions:
- This giveaway is open to US & Canadian residents who are at least 18 years of age.
- Winning entries will be verified prior to contacting the winner.
- The giveaway ends on December 6th, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST. A winner will be drawn randomly on December 7th. The winner will be notified, by email, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If I do not receive a response from the winner within 48 hours, a prize forfeit will be assumed and a new winner will be chosen randomly.
- Winner has 90 days to report non-fulfillment of prizes.
- By entering this giveaway, you verify that you understand and meet the prize eligibility requirements.
- Please note that Moms & Munchkins is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prize. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation that they will fulfill their prize in a timely manner. While we are not responsible, we will make every effort to assist the winner in obtaining their prize.
- Once the winner claims the prize, his/her name will be posted on the Giveaways page. The winner’s full name and email address will then be sent to the sponsor so they can contact you with your prize information.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. Congratulations to Kellie C.