This Strawberry Trifle dessert is really quick & easy to make and looks delicious on a party dessert table. Your local craft store may sell the mini glass trifle bowls. If not, clear plastic cups work well too.
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding
- milk (quantity depends on the instructions on the instant vanilla pudding package)
- Small individual sized sponge cakes (if they are too wide for your dishes, cut them into cubes)
- 1 package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare pudding according to directions on package.
- Let pudding stand a few minutes (about 5) to set.
- In the individual trifle bowls, layer half the cake pieces then top with half the pudding, half the strawberries and half the whipped topping.
- Repeat layers with the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and store in the the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
Strawberry Trifle Alternatives:
In addition (or substitution) to the strawberries, you can also add other fruit such as raspberries, blueberries, bananas and peaches. Also, the vanilla instant pudding could be swapped for another type of instant pudding such as banana or chocolate.
What types of trifle have you tried?
For more delicious recipe ideas, visit our special Recipe page. We have ideas for appetizers, main dishes, desserts and more! Everything is tested and Moms & Munchkins approved!
We’d love to have you join our communities on Facebook and Pinterest. Facebook helps you stay updated on all of our latest fun ideas plus Pinterest lets you easily pin the delicious recipes to try later. If you’ve been following Moms & Munchkins for a while, you know that I love everything to do with parties and we have loads of ideas to share on Pinterest. We hope to see you there! In the meantime, have a fun day and I hope you enjoy this Strawberry Trifle!