Time to get out that glue & glitter! Lysol has an exciting new contest and they want to see the artistic masterpieces from your little ones! Simply let your kids use their creativity to design their own dispenser and you could win a mini tablet. That’s right – a fun craft with your kids PLUS a chance to win a mini tablet daily starting March 12th (contest closes April 8th)! Want to see the Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap Dispenser that my little guy designed? We used a lot of glue so it’s a good thing that we had some new hand soap nearby!
Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap Dispenser Masterpiece:
My son is 22 months old so he’s just getting to the stage of being interested in crafts. I knew this would be a fun but messy project so I set out a plastic tablecloth before we got started. I set out some fluffy pom pom balls, pipe cleaners, googly eyes, feathers, glue, small plastic figurines and some glitter glue. Since craft time is a new concept to him, I had to guide him a little bit.
One recommendation I’d pass along to you is that the glitter glue doesn’t stick well to the dispenser so I’d recommend your glitter glue creations go on something like foam pieces and then glue those to the dispenser.
Need more inspiration? Here are some fun creation ideas you could suggest to your little ones:
- Does your child have a favourite animal? You could use furry fabric, foam pieces and googly eyes to create this animal.
- Does your child have an imagination that’s out of this world? Green foam pieces, green pipe cleaners and a handful of googly eyes could turn into a unique alien creature!
- If your child could travel anywhere in the world, where would they go? A dream of a Hawaiian vacation could turn into a mini Hawaiian Tiki Statue with a flower lei.
- Does your little one dream of being a princess? Pink foam pieces, glitter glue and a mini princess tiara could make a beautiful creation.
- Does your child love to build forts? Some Popsicle sticks, brown paint and fake leaves could turn into mini tree house.
Feeling inspired? Just a few things to keep in mind while creating your masterpiece:
- Be careful not to cover the sensor on the dispenser.
- Your photos cannot include photo manipulation
- Your creations cannot mimic cartoons, gaming, video, book, TV and/or other licensed properties.
- Your creations cannot contain any visible logos or trade-marks.
Ready to get started? Visit Lysol’s Facebook page for instructions, the full set of rules and a great $5 off coupon!
Your kids will love washing their hands with the new Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap Dispenser that they designed themselves. With the easy to change refill, you can use this no-touch hand soap dispenser again and again! I look forward to seeing your creations!
Disclosure – I am participating in the Kid Who Touches Everything blog tour by Mom Central Canada on behalf of Lysol. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.