A Little Man Baby Shower is such an adorable idea! I love all of the little mustaches and bow-ties. There’s just something so cute about a little baby in a bow-tie! Here I’ll share ideas for invitations, decorations, food, activities and favors. At the end of this post, I’ll provide you with links to the party suppliers featured in this post so you know where to go to find your own supplies. So grab your paper, pen and monocle and get ready for some fun ideas!
Little Man Baby Shower – Invitations:
Your Little Man Baby Shower invitations could include wording such as “Mustache Bash”, “Black Tie & Diaper Event” or “Oh Joy…It’s a Boy”. You could invite your guests to come dressed for the occasion in a fun tie – you could even award prizes for the most original tie! Matching thank you cards are an important item to consider when planning your invitation.
Little Man Baby Shower – Decorations:
For a Little Man Baby Shower, you can go with any dark colors (like green and blue) in cute prints like plaid, checkered, chevron, stripes, etc. You’ll want to add a lot of mustaches around the party area. You can do this through:
- mustache straws
- bottle labels
- mustaches on white helium balloons
- edible mustache toppers on cupcakes
Bow-ties and neckties are another cute accent for a Little Man theme. You can welcome guests to the party with a sign similar to “Welcome to the Little Man Mustache Bash! Please grab a tie.” along with ties for guests to wear at the party. Your local thrift store is a great place to buy inexpensive ties.
Paper bow-ties can be used as napkin rings and in between words on a customized banner.
Little Man Baby Shower – Food & Drinks:
Finger foods are always popular at a baby shower but a feast for a Little Man theme can include some more hearty meals such as:
- MANwiches (large sandwiches cut into slices)
- Bow-Tie Pasta Salad (this Greek Salad would be perfect with bow-tie pasta)
- Cigars (large pretzel rods dipped in chocolate and rolled in red sprinkles)
- Lumberjack Stew (any sort of hearty beef stew)
Invite guests to the drink area with a fun “Wet Your Whiskers” sign. A fun drink for a Little Man Baby Shower is beer – Root Beer that is! Personalized labels are a cute touch along with some mustache straws. You’ll always want to include water for those guests who don’t like pop or sugary drinks.
Little Man Baby Shower – Activities:
Since a Little Man Baby Shower is filled with mustaches and ties, a fun activity idea is to plan a photo booth area. This photo area can include props such as mustaches, ties, glasses, walking canes, top hats, fishing gear and even some feather boas for those that choose to dress like little ladies. A simple “Say Cheese” sign is perfect for welcoming guests to your photo booth area. Be sure to have someone assigned to take pictures! This would be a great addition to thank you cards after the party.
Little Man Baby Shower – Favors:
As your guests leave the party, some great party favors are:
- chocolate mustache lollipops
- chocolate or bubblegum cigars
- goofy nose & mustache glasses
- marshmallow false teeth
Here are some other ideas for your Little Man Baby Shower:
1. Little Man Mustache Latex Balloons
2. Dashing Little Man Dinner Plate
3. Dashing Little Man Dessert Plate
4. Dashing Little Man Beverage Napkin
5. Edible Cupcake Toppers Decoration
6. Reversible Cupcake Wrappers
7. Little Man Mustache Dessert Plates
8. Little Man Mustache Paper Cups
9. Little Man Mustache Party Favor Box
10. MOUSTACHE STRAWS (12 per package)
11. It’s A Boy Bubblegum Cigars
12. Mustache Fun Face Lollipop Molds
Printable Party Supplies – Just a Little Sparkle
Printable Mustaches, Bow-Ties, Lips and Glasses – Sunshine & Pop
For more baby shower tips, theme ideas and free printable games, please see our Baby Shower page.
*Disclosure: Just a Little Sparkle provided the printable party set to Moms & Munchkins free of charge. I am part of the Amazon affiliate program. All opinions expressed here are my own.