Planning a movie play date or movie slumber party for your kids? If so, then here are some ideas for a kids movie night along with a free printable kids movie trivia game. The questions are on page one and the answers on page two. You could print page one and cut out each question, fold them all and place them into a bucket. Each child could take a turn drawing a question from the hat and asking the other children to guess at the answer.
Kids Movie Trivia:
How many of these questions could you answer correctly?
- Name the 7 dwarfs in Snow White
- What is the name of the main red car in the movie Cars?
- What’s the name of the famous Big Red Dog?
- What type of fish is Nemo?
- What is the name of Shrek’s princess?
- What is the name of the piggy bank in toy story?
- What is the Little Mermaid’s name?
- What is the wood-carvers name in Pinocchio?
- What is the name of the princess in Princess & The Frog?
- What is the name of the main pirate in Pirates of the Caribbean?
- What is the little girl’s name who stars in Bolt’s television series?
- What are the names of the two old men Muppets in the balcony?
- What is the name of the woolly mammoth in Ice Age?
- What zoo are the animals from in Madagascar?
- What is the Panda’s name in Kung Fu Panda?
Movie Night Snacks:
Snacks for a movie night are really easy to make! Simply pop some popcorn, put out a variety of flavor salts and then visit your local bulk candy store for a few variety of candies.
If you enjoyed this Free Kids Movie Trivia Game Printable then take a few seconds and pin it to your favorite Pinterest board or share it with friends on social media. If you decide to use this Free Kids Movie Trivia Game Printable, take a picture afterward and tag us on social media as we love seeing when others use the printables.
Moms & Munchkins has loads of free printable games to enjoy as a family. Head on over to our Free Printable Games page for a complete list.
We’re always adding new ideas so visit us over on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or our new RSS feed Bloglovin’. See you there!
7 thoughts on “Kids Movie Trivia”
Very cute! We are a huge game family so I will have to save this idea! 🙂 Thanks for linking up at Saturday Show & Tell! We look forward to seeing what you share next week. Thanks again, and have a great week!
I think your website is AWESOME! Thanks for the wonderful ideas!
You’ve made my day – thanks! 🙂
So… where are the answers? Lol
Hi Jenn! If you click on the game link near the top of the post (where it says “free printable kids movie trivia game”), the game will open as a PDF file for you and the answers are on the second page.