This free printable Hotel Scavenger Hunt game is a great way for your kids to become more familiar with the hotel you are staying at. Many of these items they can search for in the room while you unpack. Some of the others they’ll find when you’re together in the lobby or wandering down your hallway. It’s a great way to burn off some of that extra energy after sitting in a vehicle or on a plane all day.
Hotel Scavenger Hunt:
This free printable Hotel Scavenger Hunt game (click here for the free printable) includes the following items to search for:
- A TV channel showing a toy commercial
- A room service item priced under $5.00
- Exit Sign
- Someone with a name tag
- A vending machine item with caramel in it
- A sightseeing brochure
- Some sort of gadget you don’t have at home
- A sign promoting an environmentally friendly service
- A postcard
- A hotel souvenir item to take home
- A wheelchair accessible sign
- A bin for recycling
- Something to make traveling with a baby easier
- In Case of Emergency instructions
- A real plant
- Something inside your room with your room number on it
- A photo or painting of a tree
- A fire extinguisher
- A housekeeping cart
When you arrive in a new hotel room, what is the first thing you look for?
For more fun & free printable games, check out our Free Printable Game page filled with other freebies including more perfect for travel like an airport scavenger hunt, airport bingo, road trip bingo and more! We have plenty of free games to help pass the time while traveling. If you have any suggestions for games you’d like to see, let us know in the comments below.