Do you remember our post last month on 200 Ideas for Family Fun? We had such a great response to that post so we decided to follow it up with over 100 holiday activity ideas!
The talented Denise with The CreativiDee Workshop created these adorable printables and jar labels for this holiday activity ideas package. Each page is specific to one of the major holidays (New Year’s, Valentine’s Day, Easter, etc.) and includes between 10-20 activity ideas for each particular holiday.
Simply print each page, cut out the holiday activity ideas and place each holiday in a separate jar. The last page of the printable includes labels for each of the jars. Simply tape or glue these labels on each jar and your holiday activity jars are complete!
Holiday Activity Ideas:
Here’s a sample of a few of the fun ideas you’ll find on this free printable.
- New Year’s Eve – make your own party hats
- Valentine’s Day – make a list for each family member with 5 things you appreciate about them
- St. Patrick’s Day – create a fun green dessert together
- Easter – write a thank you note to leave for the Easter bunny
- Canada Day – make a list of the top 10 reasons why you are proud to be Canadian
- 4th of July – make red, white and blue decorations to hang outside
- Thanksgiving – create personalized place cards for your Thanksgiving dinner table
- Halloween – draw funny faces on mini pumpkins
- Christmas – sing holiday songs together
How To Print Your Free Holiday Activity Ideas:
These fun Holiday Activity Ideas are available for FREE to you just for checking out our great site. Make sure to bookmark us as well as share Moms and Munchkins with your friends on social media. Visit our Holiday page for even more free printables, games, party ideas, sweet treats and more!
If you enjoyed this list of 100 Free Halloween Printables then take a few seconds and pin it to your favorite Pinterest board or share it with friends on social media. If you decide to use some of the 100 Free Halloween Printables take a picture afterward and tag us on social media as we love seeing when others use the printables.
We’d like to give a BIG Thank You to Denise with The CreativiDee Workshop for designing this fun printable for us.