This free printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt Creepy Edition is full of fun creepy discoveries!
Around Halloween you’ll start to see all the creepy & crawly Halloween candy & decorations out on store shelves. This is a great time to plan a Halloween scavenger hunt (the creepy edition) in your home for a family fun night or a Halloween party.
Halloween Scavenger Hunt Creepy Edition:
You will find plenty of creepy gummy candy & scary decor to create this fun Halloween Scavenger Hunt Creepy Edition. Here are some ideas:
- Gummy eyeball, finger and nose candies
- Rubber skeleton, bat, hand, foot and spider
- Stuffed animals like a black cat
- Decorations like a tombstone and caution tape
- Window decals like a witch, werewolf or zombie
- Small plastic carved pumpkin
- Make ghosts out of sheets or tissue
- Make spider webs out of cotton
- Pail filled with gummy worms or spiders
- Marshmallow or plastic vampire teeth
- Wrap a stuffed animal in toilet paper or white streamer paper to look like a mummy
Your local dollar store would be an excellent place to shop for some creepy supplies. If you can’t find the scavenger hunt items in the store, try a little Google Image searching and print some images to find. For printable images, you could also use a little glow in the dark ink to leave special messages on the paper.
Hide these items in various areas of the house for the kids to find. Some ideas for hiding places are:
- in a glass of water
- toy box
- behind the TV
- on a window behind the blinds
- under the bed
- in a cookie jar
- behind a door
Click here for the free printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt Creepy Edition.
You can finish this Halloween scavenger hunt by enjoying some fun & creepy Halloween cupcakes. Here are some fun ideas from Betty Crocker.
To set the scene for your Halloween party, here are some fun decorating and party ideas:
1. Halloween Trophy Awards
2. Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Round Paper Lantern
3. Heritage Lace Bats Table Topper
4. Skeleton Felt Chair Cover Halloween Decor
5. Halloween Decor Candy Holder and Bowl
6. Ceramic Black Spider Divided Appetizer Tray
7. Glitterville Halloween Spider Cake Stand with Glass Dome Cover
8. 6 Cavity Halloween Mold
9. Castle Bundt Pan
For more fun ideas for the holidays including party ideas, free printable games, activity ideas and more – visit our special Holiday Fun page and scroll down to the Halloween section.
*Digital paper and character designs by Pixel Paper Prints.
*Disclosure: I am part of the Amazon affiliate program. All opinions expressed here are my own.