Who says spooky can’t be glamorous? I’m thrilled to announce that we’ve had another article published in Calgary’s Child Magazine. This Glam Halloween Party (Glamoween Party) is featured in the September-October issue – you can read the full article through this magazine link. In this post I’ll share all of the fun party photos with you along with a few ideas for party supplies of your own. For full party details, activity ideas and more, you’ll want to head over to the full magazine article.
Glamoween Party Decor:
Glamoween Party Food:
Glam Halloween Party Supplies:
If you plan on hosting your own Glamoween Party, here are some fun ideas for party supplies:
1. Heritage Lace Spider Web 30-Inch Round Table Topper
2. Heritage Lace Going Batty Table Runner
3. Purple Lace Fabric with Sequin and Embroidery on Mesh
4. Rhinestone Diamond Ribbon
5. Ceramic Vase
6 .Halloween Bendable Laser Cut Black Mask
7. Black Plastic Cauldron
8. Halloween Spider Tea Light Candle holders
9. Black Cats Pillar Candle Holder
10. Black Glass Pedestal Pillar Holder with Wreath Embellishment
11. Black Tiered Tray
12. Chandelier Decal Crystal Tribal Wall Art
Printable Party Supplies – Just a Little Sparkle
Apple Cake Pops – Celebrations Cake Pops
For more ideas for Halloween fun, head over to our Holiday Fun page and scroll down to October for a listing of all our Halloween ideas and freebies. We’re always adding new ideas so be sure to follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Bloglovin’.
*Disclosure: Some of the items featured in this party were provided to Moms & Munchkins in return for promotion. I am part of the Amazon affiliate program. All opinions expressed here are my own.