I recently planned an Un-Slumber Party for a friend’s daughter with a fun Frozen theme. Wondering what an un-slumber party is? It’s basically all the fun of a slumber party but without the sleeping over part. So you still get slumber party games, breakfast foods, a movie marathon, etc. but all the kids go home before bedtime. It’s a great idea for younger kids! You can read all about Un-Slumber Parties in the latest edition of Pink Magazine (games, foods, favor ideas, decorating, etc.) but here I’m going to tell you how to plan a party with a Frozen theme. Whether it’s an actual sleepover or not – here are some great ways to plan a Frozen Slumber Party.
Frozen Slumber Party:
First up – characters! A Frozen Party just wouldn’t be the same without the lovable characters from the movie. There are several easy ways you can incorporate the characters into your party:
- Frozen dolls or stuffed animals around the party area
- a movie poster above the movie snack concession area
- foods with fun character names like Sven’s Carrots (carrot sticks and dip), Kristoff’s Ice Blocks (blue JELL-O squares), Troll Stones (meatballs), etc.
- Frozen Party supplies like cupcake toppers, food labels, favor bags, etc.
- snowflake shape cookies
Frozen Breakfast Food Ideas:
- pancakes and supplies (whipped cream and fruit) to create pancake snowmen
- Elsa’s frozen fruit smoothie bar
- Olaf’s carrot loaf
- white powered donuts
- pancake poppers (labeled as snowballs)
- “frozen” waffle bar (toaster waffles, berries, whipped cream, sprinkles)
For more ideas for Frozen food, games, favors, decorating and more, visit our Frozen Party Pinterest board. There are so many great ideas there from talented bloggers & party planners!
Every slumber party needs a few fun party games! Here are some slumber party games with a Frozen twist:
- Frozen movie marathon (could use the sing along version for karaoke competitions)
- making snowmen out of kinetic sand or Play-Doh
- scavenger hunt to find hidden snowflakes
- making homemade lipgloss
- white, silver and blue beads to make Frozen jewelry like bracelets and necklaces
You’ll find plenty of ideas for slumber parties in the latest edition of Pink Magazine!
For more party ideas & themes, visit our Party Ideas page! We’re always adding new ideas for parties & family fun! Never miss an update by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Bloglovin’.