This Christmas Tic Tac Toe Game is courtesy of our contributor Dawn of Revel and Glitter…I can’t believe that the holidays are in full swing! So much to do and so little time. Are you looking for a stocking stuffer that is a fun way to keep the kids busy while you are making Christmas breakfast? How about having them play my Christmas Tic Tac Toe Game! Download my free gameboard and label and you will be on your way to game-playing cuteness.
Christmas Tic Tac Toe Game – What You’ll Need:
- White cardstock
- Tic Tac Toe printables (click image below to download)
- White sticker paper or dry adhesive
- 2.5” x 2.6” x 6” clear bag
- 6 ¼” x 5 ½” clear pillow box (mine is from Oriental Trading)
- Craft knife
- Cutting mat
- Trader Joe’s Cinnamon Schoolbook Cookies – take out all the H’s and O’s.
- Download and print the tic tac boards on white cardstock.
- Download and print the tic tac toe labels on white sticker paper OR print on regular paper.
- Cut out the boards and labels using a craft knife, ruler, and cutting mat.
- Attach the sticker paper label OR if printed on regular paper, adhere the label with dry adhesive, to the clear pillow box.
- Add the H and O cookies to a clear bag; trim bag down and seal with tape.
- Assemble the pillow box if needed and slip the tic tac toe board in.
- Insert the bag of cookies.
If you are the type of person with mad cookies skills and you have small letter cookie cutters (these cookies measure at 1” and 1 ½” inches) you can make them yourself!
Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
We’d like to send a big THANK YOU to Dawn of Revel & Glitter for sharing these creative ideas with us. Over on Dawn’s blog you’ll find plenty of party ideas for all of life’s celebrations. I hope you’re ready to plan a party because she’s sure to leave you inspired! Be sure to follow her on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for even more creative ideas.