This Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is so easy to put together and it’s absolutely delicious! I first fell in love with the combination of chocolate + raspberry on a trip my husband and I made to Montreal. We went on a dinner cruise (which I highly recommend if you are in the Montreal area) and they served a chocolate raspberry dessert. It was so good! I then started looking for chocolate raspberry desserts everywhere! I know, I know…chocolate is good when it is paired up with just about anything but I promise that you’ll love the combination of chocolate + raspberry.
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake:
This dessert takes only a few minutes to put together! My husband was really impressed with this cheesecake so I know I’ll be making it again soon.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (I choose the easy route and purchase a prepared crust)
- ½ pkg Philadelphia Chocolate Cream Cheese
- ½ can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ cup raspberry juice (I used SunRype)
- 1 cup Nutriwhip (whipped cream)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 325F
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and milk together until mixed well.
- Add egg yolk and beat until well mixed.
- Pour in juice and stir until well mixed.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely.
- When serving, top each slice with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
- Refrigerate leftovers...if you have any!
For even more delicious ideas, visit our special Easy Party Food & Family Recipes page.