This Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is so easy to put together and it’s absolutely delicious! I first fell in love with the combination of chocolate + raspberry on a trip my husband and I made to Montreal. We went on a dinner cruise (which I highly recommend if you are in the Montreal area) and they served a chocolate raspberry dessert. It was so good! I then started looking for chocolate raspberry desserts everywhere! I know, I know…chocolate is good when it is paired up with just about anything but I promise that you’ll love the combination of chocolate + raspberry.
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake:
This dessert takes only a few minutes to put together! My husband was really impressed with this cheesecake so I know I’ll be making it again soon.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (I choose the easy route and purchase a prepared crust)
- ½ pkg Philadelphia Chocolate Cream Cheese
- ½ can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ cup raspberry juice (I used SunRype)
- 1 cup Nutriwhip (whipped cream)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 325F
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and milk together until mixed well.
- Add egg yolk and beat until well mixed.
- Pour in juice and stir until well mixed.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely.
- When serving, top each slice with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
- Refrigerate leftovers...if you have any!
For even more delicious ideas, visit our special Easy Party Food & Family Recipes page.
We’re always working on adding new ideas! Never miss an update by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Bloglovin’.
3 thoughts on “Easy Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake”
This looks yummy!! I love raspberry and chocolate and this look pretty simple! Thanks for sharing!
Sounds fabulous! Chocolate & Raspberry is one of my most favorite combos. Thanks much for sharing at our Weekend Potluck party. Sure would love it if you’d link back to the party within your post (it makes you eligible to be featured=) Have a great weekend.
Totally irresistible! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!