Have you heard the saying “The key to a man’s heart is through his stomach”? Well, that seems to ring true in our family! I used to make my husband big meals almost every night along with delicious lunches and a love note. Since the birth of our son, I haven’t had a lot of time for creative meals. Our old oven took a long time to preheat and the stove was really slow to boil water. This simply doesn’t work with two hungry guys in the house! Then I was introduced the the Frigidaire Full Induction Freestanding Range and I fell in love! I’m excited to tell you about all the benefits of induction cooking! I also have an exciting contest to share with you where you could win a new range for yourself.
First of all, look how beautiful this range is! It looks great in our kitchen and it’s inspired us to make a few upgrades to our kitchen. A range this beautiful deserves to be showcased!
Benefits of Induction Cooking with the Frigidaire Full Induction Freestanding Range:
1) Have you heard the saying “A watched pot never boils”? Well, that’s not true at all with this range! In fact, it only takes about a minute to bring a small pot of water to a boil. This is incredibly handy when I’m steaming vegetables for my son’s meals every day. Simply turn the dial to “Pb” – Power Boost – and watch how quickly it brings the water to a boil.
2) The cooktop only heats up where it comes in contact with the cookware. This means no more red burning coils for my son to reach for! This also means no wasted heat because the cooktop only heats where it meets the induction-compatible cookware. How do you know if your cookware is induction-compatible? If a magnet sticks to the bottom, it is likely induction-compatible.
3) Quickly go from boil to simmer simply by turning down the dial. I can have a full rolling boil one second and a light simmer the next. No more blowing on the top of the boiling pasta water to try to prevent it from boiling over while you wait for the heat to go down.
4) Easy to clean – no extra pieces to remove and clean separately.
More Great Features in the Frigidaire Full Induction Freestanding Range:
1) It preheats in 4 minutes. Yes, 4 minutes! Anything that can get the food on our table faster is a big selling feature for me!
2) The Fits-More cooktop features 5 elements so you can have more pots & pans on the go at once. Very handy for entertaining around the holidays!
3) True convention with multiple baking racks means you can fit more in at once. This is going to come in so handy next week when I prepare a bunch of treats for a local bake sale.
You can read more about the features and induction cooking technology on the Frigidaire website.
Here are just a few of the meals & snacks we’ve made so far. Our neighbours were over yesterday to borrow the range because their oven was full. We happily hosted their cabbage rolls! My husband must have looked hungry (I’m sure he was drooling when the took the cabbage rolls out) so they left us some for supper. I think we’ll have to lend our kitchen out more often!
The Seduction of Induction Sweepstakes:
Want to win a Frigidaire Full Induction Freestanding Range for yourself? Visit the Frigidaire Facebook page between now and October 31st to enter for a chance to win!
Disclosure: I am part of the Frigidaire Canada Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.