Long waits in airports are never fun – especially when you’re traveling with little ones! Help pass the time with this fun & free printable airport game! This game is easy to play – just look out the airport windows and see how many of the scavenger hunt items you can see outside. Click here for the free printable.
Airport Game – Window Scavenger Hunt:
The items to search for are:
- A vehicle without a roof
- A plane with a blue logo
- A vehicle with a license plate
- Safety cone
- A plane belonging to an airline from another country
- A waste removal truck
- A plane with its stairs down
- A “No Smoking” sign
- A food delivery truck
- Noise reducing earplugs or earphones
- Flashing lights
- Something with the letter “M” on it
- A vehicle with a siren light on the top
- Something with the number “8” on it
- A vehicle with the word “Caution” on it
- A bird
- A piece of pink luggage
- Something with the word “spill” on it
- Red curtains
- A flag
The goal of the game is to find these items outside the airport while watching out a large window.
You could award fun prizes like a small treat or a small toy.
Looking for more airport game ideas? Then check out these free printable games:
- I Spy Airport Bingo – A simple & free printable game that opens your eyes to everything around you at the airport. Don’t blink or you may miss one of the searchable items!
- Airport Word Search – A nice quiet game perfect for curling up in a chair with while you wait for your next flight.
What do you do to help pass the time in the airport? Does your family have a favorite airport game? Let us know in the comments below!
*Digital Paper by Doodle Prints