These White Chocolate Chip Cookies have been referred to as the OMG! cookies by some of my friends. They are so delicious that you can’t stop after just one cookie! I just want to warn you now before you make them so you can decide if you need to make two batches – one to share and one to hide in the closet for your own secret cookie stash. Do you ever keep treats hidden from your family? It’s okay, you can tell me. I won’t share your secrets.
This original post was written back in 2012 so if you’ve visited before you may think – Hey! Weren’t these Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies before? Yes, they were…until we discovered a peanut allergy in the family. If you don’t have allergies, you can skip the white chocolate chips in this recipe and add peanut butter chips instead. They are delicious!
White Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 1¼ cups butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups unsifted all purpose flour
- ¾ cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (350g pack) white chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla & beat well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda & salt.
- Blend the flour mixture into the creamed mixture.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 F for 8 – 9 minutes. Be careful not to over bake!
For more delicious recipes, check out our special Recipes page. As you’ve probably guessed, I love desserts so you’ll find a lot of yummy dessert ideas. I also love parties so many of the recipes featured on that page will be perfect for entertaining and potluck dinners.
What is your favorite chocolate combination? Chocolate and peanut butter? Chocolate and fruit? Chocolate and caramel? Chocolate in ice cream? I could go on forever…but I’m starting to drool.