This pumpkin dessert is delicious! Even people who don’t like pumpkin pie have said that they love this. A picture can’t show just how delicious this dessert is. This dessert is quick & easy to make and requires only a five ingredients. It would be a great alternative (or addition) to your traditional Thanksgiving dessert table.
Pumpkin Dessert Recipe:
- 2 cups (500ml) pumpkin pie filling
- 1 bag mini marshmallows (or 16 large marshmallows)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 small carton heavy whipping cream (35%)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, melt marshmallows with pumpkin. Stir constantly because it can burn easily.
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a medium bowl.
- Add graham cracker crumbs to butter and stir to mix.
- Press ¾ of the graham cracker & butter mix into the bottom of a 9 x 9 pan.
- Top with pumpkin & marshmallow mixture.
- Top with remaining graham cracker mixture.
- Beat heavy cream and vanilla on high until soft peaks form.
- Once the pumpkin mixture is cool, top with whipped cream.
- Store in refrigerator.
This pumpkin dessert will get gobbled up fast! It always does in our house.
What is your favorite Thanksgiving dessert?
For more delicious recipes, check out our special Recipes page.
Did you know that Moms & Munchkins has loads of free printable games? We even have some perfect for Thanksgiving! Visit our Thanksgiving page for more fun ideas. We have a free printable Thanksgiving Word Search, Thanksgiving Word Scramble, Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt and ideas for a fun Thanksgiving table for kids.
Want to stay updated on the latest fun ideas & delicious recipes? Join our communities on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. On those three social media accounts alone, we have a combined community of over 22,700 members and growing daily! We look forward to seeing you there!