This easy meatloaf is quick to make and tastes delicious!
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing Mix
- ½ cup milk
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Empty Stove Top mix into a bowl, pour milk over it, stir to mix and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix ground beef until it is crumbled.
- Stir beaten egg into mixed ground beef. Stir in onion and Stove Top & milk mixture.
- Pack tightly into loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir ketchup, brown sugar and mustard together.
- After the meatloaf has baked for 45 minutes, remove meatloaf from the oven and top with ketchup mixture.
- Return the meatloaf to the oven and continue to bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Mashed potatoes are a great side dish for this easy meatloaf. What is your favorite side dish?
For more delicious recipes, check out our special Recipes page.