I found this Japanese Salad recipe in a fundraising recipe book from a small town in Saskatchewan. Fundraising recipe books are usually packed full of great family recipes.
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 bag broccoli coleslaw
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped green onions
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds, unsalted
- 1 package Ichiban noodles, broken
- 1 season package from Ichiban noodles
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3 tsp soya sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Toast almonds & sesame seeds in 350F oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove, set aside and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together and pour over salad.
- TIP: Wait until right before the salad is served before adding the dressing.
For more delicious recipes, check out our special Recipes page.