These strawberries and cream pancakes are so quick & easy to make and taste delicious too. It’s a great Sunday brunch treat! This would make a great alternative to a traditional birthday cake for a slumber party – simply make oversized pancakes and slice it up for guests like cake.
Strawberries and Cream Pancakes:
To make these delicious strawberries and cream pancakes, I start with a boxed pancake mix. I know…that may be taking the lazy route but that’s okay. There are so many delicious versions of boxed pancakes out there that it’s a quick & delicious time saver.
- Boxed pancake mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- ¼ cup shredded sweetened coconut (optional, but the coconut is a great added touch)
- Strawberries (washed and sliced)
- Bake pancakes as directed.
- For the cream filling, beat the cream cheese, sugar and icing sugar together until mixed well. Stir in the coconut.
- Place one pancake on a plate, add a thin layer of the cream mixture, top with sliced strawberries then add another pancake on top.
- Add as many pancake & cream layers as you'd like to each plate. Two layers of pancakes is what I do - if it gets too tall, it may fall over on the plate.
- Top the top layer with cream mixture and more sliced strawberries.
Does your family regularly enjoy Sunday brunch together? What is your favorite brunch meal?
For a delicious homemade brunch idea, check out these Homemade Waffles.
If you’re more of an eggs & bacon breakfast person, check out this recipe for Kentucky Scramble.
For more delicious recipes, check out our special Recipes page. Never miss a delicious update by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
1 thought on “Strawberries and Cream Pancakes”
I love strawberries and pancakes! Thanks for this easy and yummy recipe!