This post brought to you by Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have always loved to travel. When I was a child, I spent a lot of time on the road with my family in our motorhome driving through Canada and the USA looking for mini adventures. Camping is great but I’m more of a hotel kind of traveler. Long stretches of sandy beaches? Yes, please! Indulging in a day at the spa of a 5-star resort? Where do I sign up? I haven’t been to Puerto Rico but after seeing this video by Puerto Rico Tourism and Trip Advisor, it’s now near the top of my travel list! Just look at that beautiful scenery!
There are so many activities and attractions in the area that I’d love to experience:
- beautiful beaches (Puerto Rico has 270 miles of coastline)
- hiking through the rainforest and swimming under waterfalls (El Yunque in the only rainforest under US national park service)
- spending an afternoon at one of the luxurious spas
- visit some of the historical sites and learn more about their culture & history
- go on a food tasting tour
Puerto Rico is filled with world-class attractions that will turn any trip into a 5-star vacation story. For the adventure seekers, you could go climbing, take a scenic flight, go ziplining, go on a cave tour and so much more!
Little-Known Facts About Puerto Rico:
- United States Citizens don’t need a passport to enter the island
- The United States dollar is the official currency
- Spanish and English are the official languages and most Puerto Ricans speak English
Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico. I’d love to know what you’d like to experience in Puerto Rico – let me know in the comments below. For more beautiful pictures and vacation ideas Like SeePuertoRico.com on Facebook and Follow @PRTourismCo on Twitter.