Want to take your nails from drab to fab without having to spend money on nail care at a spa? We have some fabulous tips for proper nail care from the team over at Trind. Who is Trind? Trind is Europe’s most trusted and respected line of hand and nail care products with over 25 years of expertise. They have affordable products in their nail care system that will help to transform the health of your nails. They have some excellent tips that you can start trying at home today!
You can watch Trind’s Shopping Channel appearance for limited edition spa quality nail care. They will be on The Shopping Channel today (August 5, 2014) at 9:30am, 12:30pm, 4:30pm, 7:30pm.
Nail Care Tips From The Experts:
Caring For Your Cuticles:
Did you know that if the cuticle protecting your nail is hard, ridges will form in the nail? So how do you properly care for your cuticles to get the best looking nails?
- Never cut your cuticles. Use a product like Trind Extra Mild Cuticle Remover to soften cuticles and then simply push them back and rub gently with a towel to remove any excess skin.
- Trind Cuticle Repair Balsam is like liquid gold for growing healthier nails. It adds hydration back into those dry cuticles.
Growing Healthy Nails:
We all know the importance of proper diet and exercise but do you know how it affects your nail growth?
- Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day to avoid dehydration. Dehydration can lead to splits and cracks in your nails.
- For your healthiest nails, eat foods rich in sulfur & silicon (examples, fish & broccoli), biotin (example, whole grains), calcium (examples, milk & carrot juice), Vitamin A (example, sweet potato), Vitamin C (example, red pepper), folic acid (example, spinach), protein (example, chicken), Vitamin B12 (example, milk) and Zinc (example, beef).
- Try to eat real food as opposed to supplements. Consult your doctor before taking any supplements.
- Trind Moisturizing Nail Balsam and Trind Cuticle Repair Balsam can be used daily – they are like a conditioner for your nails.
Repairing Nail Damage:
Already have damaged nails? Don’t worry – there are easy ways to help repair them!
- Tired of hang nails? You may be lacking protein and vitamin C in your diet. You can clip these hang nails away but never cut your cuticles.
- White spots on your nails? That could mean a lack of zinc or protein in your diet.
- Always use an acetone-free nail polish remover like Trind Extra Mild Nail Polish Remover.
- Nails dry & discolored? This could mean a lack of vitamin B12 in your diet.
- Dry & brittle nails? This could mean a lack of vitamin A and calcium in your diet.
Properly Caring For Your Nails:
- Heavily perfumed lotions and hand sanitizers can cause nail damage due to the high amount of alcohol in the products.
- When cleaning the house or doing dishes, wear rubber gloves so the cleaning products don’t break & dry out your nails.
- Hand massages can increase circulation and stimulate quicker nail growth.
- Take the 14-day challenge with the Trind Moist & Shiny Kit.
- Help your hands look as fabulous as your nails with Trind Hand Repair.
Tips For A Fabulous Manicure At Home:
You don’t need to go to a salon to get a great manicure or pedicure! Here are some great nail care tips you can try at home:
- Use Trind Extra Mild Nail Polish Remover to prepare your nail plate & to remove grease so your polish adheres better and lasts longer.
- Use the Trind Professional Glass Nail File to give you fast & professional results.
- Use the Trind Caring Base Coat before applying your favorite shade of polish. A base coat helps protect & maintain the strength of your nails.
- Apply many thin coats instead of one thick coat. This will dry faster and last longer.
- Let your nail polish dry for at least 1-3 minutes between coats.
- Apply Trind Caring Top Coat to give your nails the nice glossy look plus it helps your look last longer.
- Don’t forget to apply the base coat, nail polish and top coat across the nail edge too. This helps seal the ends to prevent chips.
Trind Nail Care Giveaway:
Here’s your chance to win some of the fabulous products mentioned in these nail care tips. This giveaway package is valued at $117 and includes:
- Cuticle Care Duo
- Hand Repair
- 3 Caring Colors – the Knock It Out Of The Park set of blues shown below
- Base Coat
- Top Coat
Giveaway Rules & Restrictions:
- This giveaway is open to US & Canadian (excluding Quebec) residents only who are at least 18 years of age. Giveaways are void where prohibited by law.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. Winning entries will be verified prior to contacting the winner.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entrants.
- The giveaway ends on August 11th, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EST. A winner will be drawn randomly on August 12th, 2014. The winner will be notified, by email, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If I do not receive a response from the winner within 48 hours, a prize forfeit will be assumed and a new winner will be chosen randomly.
- I reserve the right to disqualify any entries. I reserve the right to end, extend, or change a giveaway for any reason and without prior notice.
- By entering giveaways, you verify that you understand and meet the prize eligibility requirements.
- Please note that Moms & Munchkins is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prize. I will not be responsible for lost or damaged items. Replacement items will not be provided. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation that they will fulfill their prize in a timely manner. While we are not responsible, we will make every effort to assist the winner in obtaining their prize.
- Please wait 6 weeks for fulfillment of prize. Winners have 8 weeks to report non-fulfillment of prizes.
- Once the winner claims the prize, his/her name will be posted on the giveaway page. Your name, full mailing address and email address will be sent to the prize sponsor so they can contact you to award your prize.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.