This Nail Care Tips post is courtesy of our contributor Carolyn…Being a mom is often a thankless job so it is important to take the time to reconnect with myself. My son is still a toddler and needs me a lot throughout the day so it is still very hard to find the time to pause from the many things that need to be done; however, I have recently learned that everyone in our house is happier when I do take a time-out. Trind nail products have helped me in several ways take “me” time these past couple weeks. Here are the four “me” time activities I’ve been able to incorporate into my regular routine.
1. At Home Manicures & Pedicures:
Thanks to my mama, I’ve known for a long time that taking an hour to soak your feet and have a mani/pedi session makes a world of difference in your stress level and your confidence. It’s very important you don’t forget to pour the warm tea or glass of wine before you sit down! We have tried many products over the years and will attest to some keepers and some flops! A massaging and heating foot spa is a must on our list. The Trind Keratin Kit consists of two products – a Restorer and a Protector that is recommended to be applied every day.
I have been using the Trind Keratin Kit for two weeks and my normally flimsy, flaky nails are stronger than ever! I run a day home so my nails are always in water, being washed and cleaning toys. The Trind Keratin Kit is protecting my nails from the water damage.
The best part of the Keratin Kit is that my nails look neat and polished without having to apply colored nail polish. No matter how hard I try, some days I just don’t have time for beautifully painted nails and the time it takes for them to properly dry. My last “me” time manicure & pedicure night was a few days before I went to Las Vegas and I used three of the Trind Nail colors. All the colors were trendy for the summer season so I couldn’t choose just one!
2. Quick Date with A Girlfriend
Reconnecting with a girlfriend once and a while is a must for my sanity. I love spending time with my son and boyfriend, but the once or twice a month date with my best friends reconnects me with the pre-motherhood Carolyn. And who am I kidding we get to complain about all our families annoying habits. Shh! Some ways we get together include:
- Conversation over food. Two of my long time friends and I would make a date, often months in advance, to meet and catch up. It was a quick couple hours but very refreshing.
- Join a club. A couple years ago, when we were relocated for my boyfriends job, I wanted to meet locals so I joined a bowling league. I got a couple blank stares and chuckles from my family but I had the best time and met a great group of ladies. Might I add my bowling skills have improved…somewhat. Then when we were relocated once again, I joined the board of a playgroup. We have meeting once a month to discuss play group matters but it always ends with us catching up and laughing the night away!
- Paint our nails. I recently went to my hometown for my dads milestone birthday and one of my best friends and I watched some guilty pleasure TV and painted our nails. Luckily I packed my Trind nail polishes. My favorite was the yellow!
3. Guilty Pleasure Television
Speaking of guilty pleasure, television it is a must for me! I hear over and over again that I need to unplug but for me, guilty pleasure summer programming is my way to unplug from the busyness of the days as a work at home mom. I love sitting on the couch for an hour a day not worrying about anything. Guilty pleasure television is also a great time to paint my nails with my new Trind polish; after all, I cant move or I’ll wreck all my hard work.
I have recently rediscovered my love for bike riding. I go out for an hour, get fresh air, exercise and clear my head of the days worries. I get home, have a shower and since the Keratin Kit can be applied and is dry within ten minutes I use it daily after the shower and my nails look pretty for the next day!
It has taken me a couple years to be okay with giving myself free time to focus on myself. Having tools such as the Trind nail care line makes it a lot easier to take this time! What are some ways you take a time out?
Let me start by telling you more about the fabulous Trind brand:
Trind is Europe’s most trusted and respected line of hand and nail care products. Founded in the Netherlands, they are known globally as experts with 25 years of hand and nail care expertise. Their unique products are made from high quality ingredients which nourish and strengthen the nails as well as stimulate growth. The Trind nail care lineup includes nail polishes in fun and trendy colors but the backbone of the line is their nail care system that will transform the health of your nails.
Here’s your chance to win a fabulous prize package to try on your own nails! This prize package is valued at approximately $100 and includes:
- Extra-Mild Acetone-Free Polish Remover
- 3 Caring Color nail polishes
- Keratin Treatment Kit
Giveaway Rules & Restrictions:
- This giveaway is open to US & Canadian residents only who are at least 18 years of age. Giveaways are void where prohibited by law.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. Winning entries will be verified prior to contacting the winner.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entrants.
- The giveaway ends on July 14th, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EST. A winner will be drawn randomly on July 15th, 2014. The winner will be notified, by email, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If I do not receive a response from the winner within 48 hours, a prize forfeit will be assumed and a new winner will be chosen randomly.
- I reserve the right to disqualify any entries. I reserve the right to end, extend, or change a giveaway for any reason and without prior notice.
- By entering giveaways, you verify that you understand and meet the prize eligibility requirements.
- Please note that Moms & Munchkins is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prize. I will not be responsible for lost or damaged items. Replacement items will not be provided. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation that they will fulfill their prize in a timely manner. While we are not responsible, we will make every effort to assist the winner in obtaining their prize.
- Please wait 6 weeks for fulfillment of prize. Winners have 8 weeks to report non-fulfillment of prizes.
- Once the winner claims the prize, his/her name will be posted on the giveaway page. Your name and full mailing address will be sent to the prize sponsor so they can ship your prize.
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Heather C.!
70 thoughts on “How Trind Nail Products Help In My Four “Me” Time Activities”
I’d like to try the Moist & Shiny Kit. My nails are so dry and lacking any life.
I’d like to try the extra moisturizing cuticle cream and I like their polish color called grey blue metallic.
I think I would like to try the perfect cuticle & nail treatment!
I would like to try the trind Ridge Filler
I would like to try the caring colours nail polish.
I would love to try the Trind Professional Glass Nail File. I have never tried one like that before
I’d love to try their Keratin nail kit.
I would love to try the Trind Skin Repair, my hands are a dry mess…
I would love to try the French manicure set
The Keratin kit looks great. My nails grow fast but are very weak!
Of course nail polishes are at the top of my list, as with anything to make them look better. I’m actually really interested in the glass nail file. I’ve heard they are amazing.
I’d like to try the cuticle and nail treatment.
Caring Color CC165 Light Salmon
I would like to try the Nail-Magic Buffer, Extra Moisturizing Cuticle Cream, Trind Keratin Nail Restorer and Caring Color CC199 Mint Julep.
I would like to try the Trind Hand Repair
I like the strong and shiny kit, and the nail colors appletini, and coral…
Another product I would love to try would be the Trind Skin Repair Products, sounds perfect for summer hands!
would love to try the Trind Hand Repair
I would love the Trind Strong & Shiny Kit
I would like to try the Trind Perfect Cuticle & Nail KIt.
Trind Perfect Cuticle & Nail Kit
I like the Trend hand and nail kits.
I like the Caring Color (CC142) Metallic Baby Blue.
I would love to try the Trind Nail-Magic Buffer!
I would love to try the Trind Hand Repair and the Extra Moisturizing Cuticle Cream.
I would like to try the Trind Perfect Cuticle & Nail Kit!!
I want to try their cuticle cream
I would like to try the Trind French Manicure Kit.
I could really use the Keratin kit
I would love to win the Hand Repair.
I would really love to try their Pastel Blue Nail Polish!
I would like to try the Cuticle and Nail Treatment. Thanks!
I would really like to try the Caring Color CC158 Lilac. It’s a beautiful shade!
I would love to try Trind Hand Repair. My hands take a beating playing in the garden.
I like the purple shimmer and blue grey metallic colors.
I would really like to try the Trind Hand and Nail Care Kits. My nails are in desperate need of some attention. Thank you so much for this opportunity to win
I’d love to try the Trind Hand Repair.
id love to try the Trind Hand and Nail Care Kits
I would like to try Caring Color in Ocean Pearl!
My current nail conditions will fit the Trind Strong & Shiny Kit kit. I’m not sure how strong is strong but I can somewhat bend some of my nails.
French manicure set
I would like to try the Flxxi File and the Nail-Magic Buffer
I really would like to try the Extra Moisturizing Cuticle Cream.
I would like to try the Trind Moist & Shiny Kit!
I love the Coral and Light Salmon nail polishes.
I’d like to try the manicure sets!
I would love to try the French Manicure Set.
Thind nail strong care that would nice something that will stay on
I want to try the Cuticle treatment kit.
I wouldn’t mind trying the nail brightener and of course all of the pretty colored polishes!
I would like to try out the Caring Color CC198 Appletini.
I would love to try any of the Caring Colors Nail Polish in metallics.
I reallllly want to try the Trind Professional Glass Nail File!! Looks fantastic!
The caring color polish
my wife would probably like to try the Trind Strong & Shiny Kit
I would like to try the caring colors nail polish.
Keratin Treatment Kit is my choice.
I’d love to try their Keratin nail kit.
I’d love to try the “Cuticule and Nail Treatment” 🙂
I want to try their Trind Professional Glass Nail File
I would love to try the Trind Nail Repair – Pure Pearl.
I’d like to try the french manicure
I would like to try the Trind Keratin Nail Restorer.
I have a lot of problems with my nails so I would like there ridge filler and the whitener pencil!
I would love to try the different color polishes and french mani kit.
The Acetone free nail polish remover!
I have these little ridges on my nails and I would love to try the Trind Nail-Magic Buffer and see how it would work for me.
My nails are a mess lately. I’d love to try the Trind Perfect Cuticle & Nail Kit.
Trind Keratin Nail Restorer
Would love to try the Keratin nail kit