I don’t think my dad ever made a meal for us growing up unless you count him monitoring the barbeque after my mom prepared everything for him. I guess cooking just hasn’t been an interest of his or maybe he just let my mom handle it because she was so good at it. If he ever was at the stove, he was making fudge. He has a serious sweet tooth and fudge is one treat that I know he’d never turn down. My parents are in Arizona right now but I’ll be making this Marshmallow Crisp Fudge for my dad when he gets home because I know he’ll love it.
Marshmallow Crisp Fudge:
This should be stored in the refrigerator but it freezes well too. This is a great recipe to make & store in your freezer for surprise guests…if it lasts that long! It’s so delicious & highly addictive. This is a great sweet treat for potlucks and baking exchanges.
- 2.5 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- On the stovetop, melt chocolate and condensed milk together in a pot over medium heat. Stir just until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and stir well to mix.
- Add marshmallows and crispy rice cereal and stir until well mixed.
- Line a 9-inch bread loaf pan with foil.
- Poor fudge into pan and let set in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Lift from pan, remove from foil, and cut into pieces. Store in the refrigerator.
For more tasty treats, visit our Easy Recipes & Family Meals page. We’re always adding new ideas for recipes & family fun. Stay updated on the latest by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Bloglovin’.
2 thoughts on “Marshmallow Crisp Fudge”
Hi there! Stopping by from the Inspiration^2 link party. This looks so yummy! I’ve pinned it to try later. 🙂
That looks so yummy! Thank you for linking up to Thursday Favorite Things and we hope to see you again next week!