That’s right, Moms & Munchkins officially turns 1 year old today! Honestly, the time has went by really quickly. I’ve been having so much fun with this new adventure and I’m so grateful for all of the fans and everyone who has helped me along the way. To celebrate my 1st anniversary – there are a few people I want to thank.
1st Anniversary Thank You Notes:
I want to thank all of the great readers for visiting Moms & Munchkins, participating in our giveaways, commenting on our posts and sharing with your friends. Without readers, Moms & Munchkins wouldn’t be what it is today so THANK YOU!
I also want to thank all of the fabulous bloggers & companies that have helped me along the way.
- Thank you to Kristy from Manager to Mom. She was my first blogging buddy and she’s introduced me to a wonderful & supportive group of Canadian bloggers.
- Thank you to Nicole from MamaNYC for organizing Blogger PR, the supportive (& fun) Blogger PR Facebook group and so many creative giveaway hops.
- Thank you to Stacie from Simple Stacie for all of the great blogging tips & support. If you are a blogger, you’re going to want to check out all of the great information she has on her site to help bloggers.
- Thank you to Bridget from Giveaway Promote for organizing so many fun giveaways & helping to promote all of the great giveaways hosted on Moms & Munchkins.
- Thank you to Melissa from Momcomm.com for the informative courses like DIY Blog Critique & Content Brew. I use so many of the tools that I learned during those courses so thank you so much!
- Thank you to all of the fabulous party supply companies that I’ve worked with over the year. A special thank you goes to Heather from Chickabug for giving me so much inspiration with her printable party supplies. Thank you for letting me feature your work multiple times. A special thank you also goes out to the super sweet & incredibly talented Denise from The CreativiDee Workshop for your help on a recent giveaway plus your offer to help with future newsletters. I’m really looking forward to it.
- Thank you to the organizers of BlogHer and She’s Connected. I really enjoyed both conferences and I look forward to attending again in 2013.
Thank you again for all of your support! We have a lot of fun planned for this next year & I’m so excited to be sharing this with all of you. As always, I’m always open to your ideas and suggestions. Now off to have 1st anniversary cake!
Stay updated on all the latest ideas by following on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Bloglovin’.
31 thoughts on “Happy 1st Anniversary”
Congrats on your first anniversary!
Kristy was the first blogger to help me get started too! She gave me so many tips and ideas. Blogging is definitely a world where you can connect with great, supportive women.
Thank you! Yes, I’ve met so many great & supportive bloggers along the way and I’m so thankful for all of their support!
Congratulations Cheryl! I love reading your blog 🙂
Thank you so much Lyne & thank you for your support through our great group!
Whooo hooo! Congratulations. What a great year. I love your ‘thank you’ list! Here’s to another great year!
Thank you Kelly!
Congrats on your anniversary! Such a fabulous achievement and your blog looks amazing.
I’ll be back!
Thank you, Randa!
Congrats on your Blog-iversary! Mine was in August, but I was so exhausted from BlogHer (and moving to a new house 2 weeks later) that I didn’t post about it. This is a great way to celebrate your first year…and I work with/follow a lot of the same companies & bloggers and totally agree!
Sending a slightly belated Congrats to you, Jennifer! 🙂
Congratulations and Happy Blogiversary! I absolutely love your site and all of the unique and creative printables you share with us readers, I look forward to reading and printing out what you have in store for us in the next year to come! 🙂
That’s so sweet, LaQuita! Thank you so much for your support!
Congratulations and a happy birthday! These milestones are always so much fun!
Thank You, Amber!
Thank you very much!
Oh yay!! Congrats on your 1st Anniversary! So exciting!
Congrats! I agree that there is such a great group of mom bloggers out there – you included! I have learned so much already, although I am just getting started!
Thanks, Jaime! Yes, there is so much to learn! I’m still learning everyday.
Thank you, Freda!
Happy blogaversary! Keep up the amazing work, superstar!
Aww, thanks Alyssa!
Thank you, Ashley!
Happy Anniversary! Love those printables you create and as soon as my kids are old enough to do some of them I’m going to print them out.
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary (a little late- but I hope you celebrated)!! What a fantastic milestone! You are providing so many wonderful ideas to all of the moms out there reading! I’m looking forward to this next year and all of the fun we will have! : )
Thanks, Denise! I’m super excited for our creative year ahead! 🙂