That’s right, Moms & Munchkins officially turns 1 year old today! Honestly, the time has went by really quickly. I’ve been having so much fun with this new adventure and I’m so grateful for all of the fans and everyone who has helped me along the way. To celebrate my 1st anniversary – there are a few people I want to thank.
1st Anniversary Thank You Notes:
I want to thank all of the great readers for visiting Moms & Munchkins, participating in our giveaways, commenting on our posts and sharing with your friends. Without readers, Moms & Munchkins wouldn’t be what it is today so THANK YOU!
I also want to thank all of the fabulous bloggers & companies that have helped me along the way.
- Thank you to Kristy from Manager to Mom. She was my first blogging buddy and she’s introduced me to a wonderful & supportive group of Canadian bloggers.
- Thank you to Nicole from MamaNYC for organizing Blogger PR, the supportive (& fun) Blogger PR Facebook group and so many creative giveaway hops.
- Thank you to Stacie from Simple Stacie for all of the great blogging tips & support. If you are a blogger, you’re going to want to check out all of the great information she has on her site to help bloggers.
- Thank you to Bridget from Giveaway Promote for organizing so many fun giveaways & helping to promote all of the great giveaways hosted on Moms & Munchkins.
- Thank you to Melissa from Momcomm.com for the informative courses like DIY Blog Critique & Content Brew. I use so many of the tools that I learned during those courses so thank you so much!
- Thank you to all of the fabulous party supply companies that I’ve worked with over the year. A special thank you goes to Heather from Chickabug for giving me so much inspiration with her printable party supplies. Thank you for letting me feature your work multiple times. A special thank you also goes out to the super sweet & incredibly talented Denise from The CreativiDee Workshop for your help on a recent giveaway plus your offer to help with future newsletters. I’m really looking forward to it.
- Thank you to the organizers of BlogHer and She’s Connected. I really enjoyed both conferences and I look forward to attending again in 2013.
Thank you again for all of your support! We have a lot of fun planned for this next year & I’m so excited to be sharing this with all of you. As always, I’m always open to your ideas and suggestions. Now off to have 1st anniversary cake!