These girlfriend gift ideas would work great for any occasion – Christmas, birthday, bridesmaid gift…and the list goes on. It’s kind of like Oprah’s favorite things but it’s all about beauty products! Do you have a few beauty products that you just can’t live without? Introduce your best girlfriends to them with this fun gift idea that they are sure to use.
Girlfriend Gift Ideas:
Start by brainstorming a list of products that you love. Some things that I love include:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (helps my foundation last longer and look smoother on my face)
- Urban Decay Makeup (included an eye shadow here but I really love a lot of their products – their eyeliner really does last all day without smudging)
- Traceless Hair Ties (you can wear your hair in a ponytail and it won’t leave that funny ponytail bump in your hair after and they don’t rip your hair out)
- Philosophy products – I had some sample sizes of a couple of my favorites (I use the Purity face wash, the Renewed Hope in a Jar moisturizer, and the Pink Frosted Animal Cracker shower gel)
- Nail polish in your favorite shades or shades you think your friends will wear
- Hollywood Fashion Secrets products – you can find these in some makeup stores in their travel section. The travel section of a store like Sephora is a great place to find small items to put in your gift bags.
- Makeup Bag – finish off the gift idea by putting everything in a fun makeup bag. I found this Messy Hair Don’t Care bag at Simons.
What products would you include in a “Favorite Things” gift for your best girlfriends? I love hearing about new products to try!
For more fun ideas for parties, recipes and more, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.