Summer wouldn’t be complete without delicious frozen treats! Let me be honest with you…I eat frozen treats all year long (it’s always the right season for ice cream) but there’s something about summer that makes it even more delicious. I’m making healthier choices this year and that means I’m slowing down on the sugary ice cream treats and making healthier desserts at home. Have you heard of Yonanas? It’s such an easy way to make frozen fruit treats.
How Yonanas Works:
You can see all the details of how Yonanas works on their website but basically you put your favorite frozen fruit into the machine and it turns it into a frozen dessert! Yes, it’s really that easy. You can add in other delicious treats too like cookies, chocolate chips, coconut and more. The possibilities are endless! You can’t put liquid into the machine but you can add it in later and simply stir to mix. For example, my first creation above is a Banana Cream Pie Yonanas. I put frozen bananas and crushed graham cracker cookies into the machine then mixed in whipped cream. It was so good!
Your Yonanas treats can be packed full of flavor without all the extra sugar and you can customize it for your allergies like nut-free, dairy-free and more. My son has allergies so I know how difficult it can be to find safe treats.
For my second creation I used frozen strawberries and chocolate chips then put the frozen treat into tart shells. Yummy! You can put your frozen creations in tart shells, ice cream cones, popsicle trays, or simply in a bowl to eat with a spoon. There are so many delicious ways you can customize your Yonanas treat!
Win a Yonanas Machine:
We want to hear about your unique Yonanas creation! Leave a comment below telling us about a unique creation you’ like to try with Yonanas and you could WIN one of three machines! Need some inspiration? Check out the recipes on the Yonanas website.
Follow the easy steps in the entry form below to be eligible to win. Good luck!
Giveaway Rules & Restrictions:
- This giveaway is open to Canadian (excluding Quebec) residents only who are at least 18 years of age. Giveaways are void where prohibited by law.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. Winning entries will be verified prior to contacting the winner.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entrants.
- The giveaways ends July 5, 2015 at 11:59pm. A winner will be drawn randomly within 24 hours of the end of the giveaway. The winner will be notified, by email, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If I do not receive a response from the winner within 48 hours, a prize forfeit will be assumed and a new winner will be chosen randomly.
- I reserve the right to disqualify any entries. I reserve the right to end, extend, or change a giveaway for any reason and without prior notice.
- By entering giveaways, you verify that you understand and meet the prize eligibility requirements.
- Please note that Moms & Munchkins is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prize. I will not be responsible for lost or damaged items. Replacement items will not be provided. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation that they will fulfill their prize in a timely manner. While we are not responsible, we will make every effort to assist the winner in obtaining their prize.
- Please wait 4 weeks for fulfillment of prize. Winners have 8 weeks to report non-fulfillment of prizes.
- Once the winner claims the prize, his/her name will be posted on the giveaway page. Your name, full mailing address and email address will be sent to the prize sponsor so they can contact you to award your prize.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. The lucky winners are Florence C, Michelle P and Aarone M. Congratulations!