Our friend Denise from The CreativiDee Workshop has created another fabulous freebie for all of us! I absolutely love this idea! It is a free memory book for kids that they can color, write in some highlights from their year and draw pictures of some of their favorite moments. With 2013 coming to an end, now is the perfect time to reflect on the past year and record some of your favorite memories.
In this book you’ll find pages for:
- an area for the child to draw a picture of himself
- “Best of” highlights like best trip, best event, best holiday and best day
- “Favorite things” like food, toys, movie, game, color and book
- a page for drawing a picture of one of their favorite things
- a page for writing down a favorite adventure from 2013
- a page for any extra thoughts
This would be an absolutely adorable addition to a family scrapbook. How cute would it be to go back and read through some of these in 10, 20 or 30 years? I have some of my journals from when I was a young child and my entries are hilarious!
Denise has put together some instructions for how to fold the booklet. Start by trimming along the outside of the black border and then fold as directed.
Free Memory Book For Kids:
This freebie is available to Moms & Munchkins newsletter subscribers. Signing up is free & easy – simply visit this link and enter your email address. You will then be redirected to a page that provides a link to the free monthly printables page along with the secret password. This free memory book for kids is under the December 2013 heading.