This easy quiche recipe is perfect for a Sunday brunch or for a weeknight supper. It’s really easy to make and it tastes delicious!
Easy Quiche Recipe:
Easy Quiche Recipe
Recipe type: Brunch
This easy quiche recipe is perfect for Sunday brunch. This recipe makes 1 9-inch quiche. If you want to make two, then make note of the notes in (brackets).
- 1 9-inch frozen pie shell (2 if you are making 2 quiche)
- ½ cup green onion, chopped (1 cup if you are making 2 quiche)
- ½ cup broccoli, chopped (1 cup if you are making 2 quiche)
- 1 cup of canned (and drained) whole kernel corn (use the whole can if you are making 2 quiche)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (1.5 cups if you are making 2 quiche)
- ¼ cup red pepper, chopped (1/2 cup if you are making 2 quiche)
- 2 large eggs, beaten (4 eggs if you are making 2 quiche)
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour (2 tablespoons if you are making 2 quiche)
- ½ cup chopped ham
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1¼ cups evaporated skim milk
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place parchment paper over the frozen pie crust. Place a large handful of dry beans on top of parchment paper to prevent crust from bubbling up.
- Place pie crust in oven on the lowest oven rack and brown for 8 minutes.
- Carefully remove parchment paper and beans (after the beans cool, you can place them into a plastic bag to use again next time you make this easy quiche recipe).
- In a large frying pan, saute the onion, corn, red pepper, ham and dill weed.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and evaporated milk.
- Remove sauteed vegetable & ham mixture from stove. Stir in flour.
- Pour vegetable and ham mixture into the pie crust.
- Place broccoli on top.
- Mix ½ of the shredded cheese into the egg and milk mixture.
- Add salt and pepper into the egg mixture.
- Pour egg mixture over the pie.
- Top with the remainder of the shredded cheese.
- Bake on bottom rack of oven for 45-50 minutes (until a table knife inserted in the middle of the pie comes out clean).
- Remove from oven & let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
I hope you enjoy it!
For more delicious recipes, check out our special Recipes page.