Your favorite Disney Junior Canada characters have already started celebrating the holidays. The stockings have been hung by the chimney with care, the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse smells like freshly baked gingerbread cookies and even Uncle Scrooge has been spotted shopping for the perfect gifts. Here are 10 fun ways to celebrate the holidays with Disney Junior Canada including details on the Disney Junior Canada holiday schedule.
1) Colouring free Disney Junior Canada colouring sheets found on their website.
2) Writing out tags for your Christmas gifts on free printable Disney Junior Canada gift tags.
3) Making a Micky Mouse shaped countdown ring calendar. Simple cut out long strips of coloured paper and then cut out double that amount in strips that are half the length. Use double-sided tape or a glue stick to turn these strips into circles (heads and ears) and link them all together for a countdown calendar. Your child can then remove one link every morning until there is only one link left meaning that it is Christmas Eve!
4) Make a Mickey Mouse pancake breakfast! Simply make one large pancake for the head with two smaller pancakes for the ears then layer strawberries for a Santa hat between the ears. Top with a whipped cream pom pom at the top of the hat.
5) Assemble a Disney Junior Canada free printable gift box and fill it with candy for someone special.
6) Create some Disney Junior Canada ornaments for your tree using the free printable ornaments on their site.
7) Design your own free Disney Junior Canada Holiday e-card and email it to friends and family.
8) Play free Disney Junior Canada Holiday Games on their website.
9) Build snowmen to resemble your favourite Disney Junior Canada characters.
10) Enjoy all of the fun Disney Junior Canada holiday specials!
Disney Junior Canada Holiday Specials:
There are a lot of Disney Junior Canada holiday specials to enjoy with your family! I’ll share some of them here with you but for a full listing of holiday programming, check their Holiday Schedule.
Every weeknight at 6pm ET from December 2nd – 24th, Disney Junior Canada will be airing winter-themed episodes to enjoy with your family. Great time to settle in front of the TV with a mug full of hot cocoa and extra mini marshmallows.
Mickey’s Magical Christmas: Snowed In At The House Of Mouse premieres on Saturday, December 7th at 11am ET with an encore presentation on Sunday, December 8th at 3:50pm. This is going to be a huge episode featuring many special guests like Snow White, Aladdin,Winnie the Pooh and many more!
On Sunday, December 8th at 12:30pm ET, find out how Henrgy Hugglemonster and his family celebrate Hugglemas.
On Saturday, December 14th at 11am ET, tune in for for premiere of Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups!
On Sunday, December 15th at 11am ET, join Doc McStuffins and her friends on a A Very McStuffins Christmas.
On Sunday, December 15th at 11:30am ET, join Sofia on her quest to be reunited with her family. Guess who she meets in this episode? Princess Aurora!
There are so many more holiday episodes to enjoy with your family so be sure to check out the holiday schedule and set your PVR’s!
Disclosure: I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
1 thought on “10 Ways To Celebrate The Holidays With Disney Junior”