This creamy fudge recipe is so delicious! Perfect for including in those holiday bake exchange tins that I know you plan on making this year. I used to bake so many treats every week. So many that I didn’t know what to do with them all! I’d give them away to friends, co-workers, pretty much anyone that I came across. Now that I have a two year old at home to keep me busy, I don’t bake as often as I used to.
Please note that this creamy fudge burns so quickly in the pot so make sure to keep the stove on medium-low and stir constantly. Remove from the heat immediately once the first ingredients have melted.
Creamy Fudge Recipe:
This fudge is delicious – it’s tough to stop at just one piece!
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1½ cups white sugar
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt. Bring to a full boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour in semisweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Store this in the refrigerator.
For more delicious recipes, check out our special Recipes page. We have loads of recipes that would be perfect party appetizers or treats for baking tin gifts. What’s your favorite treat to put in holiday baking tins? Let us know in the comments below.
To stay updated on the latest ideas, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram.
3 thoughts on “Creamy Fudge”
Can you use powder sugar??instead of white sugar?
Hi Sheri! I haven’t tried it with the powdered sugar instead so I’m not sure how that would work out. If you do try it, let us know! Thanks!
Do I have to add the nuts?