This chicken bacon ranch pizza recipe is super easy to make. It includes ranch dressing, chicken, Maple Leaf Ready Crisp Bacon, corn and cheese. Corn on a pizza?! That’s right! Although some of the toppings may not be very traditional for a pizza, the combination of them is delicious! To save time on the preparation, I always purchase a prepared whole wheat crust rather than making my own dough from scratch.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza:
What works great as a crust are the Pillsbury pizza crusts in those blue tubes in the refrigerator section at the grocery store. We make our own “deep dish” pizza but putting that dough into a round cake pan and pushing the sides up to make the crust tall.
- 1 prepared crust
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ package dry ranch seasoning
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- ½ cup Maple Leaf Ready Crisp Bacon
- ½ cup corn
- 2 cups shredded cheese (pizza blend, mozza & cheddar)
- Mix sour cream & ranch dressing together until well mixed.
- Top prepared pizza crust with sour cream ranch dressing.
- Scatter diced chicken, bacon and corn over pizza.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 400 in oven for 10-12 minutes (until cheese is melted and slightly brown).
What’s your favorite pizza sauce base?
For more delicious recipes, check out our special Recipes page. We have tasty ideas for main dishes, appetizers and my favorite part of any meal – desserts!
Have you followed Moms & Munchkins on our social media channels yet? We’re on Facebook – the first place we post new content; we’re on Pinterest – our most popular source of traffic; and we’re on Twitter. We’ve also just added Bloglovin’ to our social media channels – this is where you can receive little snapshots of the latest updates on all of your favorite blogs. We’d love to have you join our communities to stay updated on the latest ideas and to join in the conversations.